Royal Oak 199301095 Mesquite Wood Chips

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Royal Oak 199301095 Mesquite Wood Chips!
How would you rate this product?
Denise W.
They make all the difference in the flavor of your barbecued food. They add a nice mesquite flavor. You will definitely notice the difference after using this. I highly recommend!
Janay Y.
Lawrenceville, GA
Great for smoking ribs and brisket. Leaves a nice smoky flavor that doesn't outweigh the seasoning on the meat. And a little goes a long way.
Andreann G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
These chips are my go to for Mesquite Flavour, they burn slow while producing the perfect amount if smoke. Obviously using them correctly matters, I usually add them to a smoker box but have even used these in a foil pan in a pinch. Placed to the side of my coals when possible and still great flavor
Betty B.
Kansas, OK
I have only used this mequite wood once and it turned out well. It adds some flavor to whatever you are cooking. I cannot think of any cons.
Kasi T.
Fort Worth, TX
These wood smoking chips are really great. They smoke slow and have an excellent flavor. The price is pretty good for the great taste it provides. I like the size of the package and the size of the chunks as well. Woukd recommend and will be using again.
pink I.
Salome, AZ
This also is another brand of barbecue lighter fluid thingies whatever they're called for the barbecue or that we've tried them we did not enjoy it
sheryl C.
My husband uses these wood chips when smoking meats. He prefers the mesquite flavor that these chips bring out in the food. They are a little pricey for the size bag but you don’t need a lot to get the process going.
Dennise C.
Beaver Falls, PA
Use these in our electric smoker. They add a nice flavor that isn’t too strong and they smoke well.
Vee C.
Wilmington, NC
This changes it up with a tasty difference in the burgers. I will definitely get this again and I want to try the other flavors.
Leidy P.
Realmente no me gustan mucho, pero son las favoritas de mi esposo, tal vez su sabor no logra atraparme quizás deba intentar con otra.

Looking for your answer?