MakeupPerfume & CologneMarina De Bourbon
Royal Marina Rubis by Marina De Bourbon

Royal Marina Rubis by Marina De Bourbon

by Marina De Bourbon

A soft and elegant fragrance, Royal Marina Rubis by Marina De Bourbon is an intriguingly fruity, floral and warm scent for Female. Introduced in 2013, Royal Marina Rubis blends fruity guava and orange notes with light and bubbly mimosa tones, layered...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Royal Marina Rubis by Marina De Bourbon!
Nini L.
The scent of this perfume is really nice, sweet and deep, almost too sweet for me. If you like fresh perfumes this one is not for you. It is quite fresh at first but it deepens a lot after wearing it for couple of hours. The smell wears off quickly and I need to reapply it a few times a day. Also the packaging is very uncomfortable, the lid is very loose and I can’t put it in my bag, it is very bad for a perfume with such poor performance. I would recommend this perfume only if you are on budget and want to buy more affordable perfume.

Looking for your answer?