BY ROYAL & LANGNICKEL MODA

MODA Multi-Purpose Powder Pro Makeup Brush: Super soft synthetic filaments Sturdy aluminum ferrule to secure bristles Waterproof Silk-Touch handle Excellent with wet and dry product Professional quality100% vegan see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "[product:royal-langnickel-moda-moda-multi-purpose-powder-pro-makeup-brush] applied my bronzer and blush perfectly!" in 5 reviews
Melissa L.
I love these brushes so high quality for a low cost !!! They are so soft and handle is nice and long for handling I will be continue to buy ROYAL & LANGNICKEL MODA MODA Multi-Purpose Powder Pro Makeup Brush
Shana M.
La Crosse, WI
This is by far my favorite brand of brushes. I have the mythical set and the brushes are dense yet soft. They pick up the perfect amount of makeup and distribute it evenly and beautifully. Plus they won't break the bank!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I️ purchased this while vacationing in Florida after realizing that I️ had misplaced my other brushes.. and I️ wasn’t at all disappointed!!! The softness of this brush made my heart melt! I️ sat and played with it long before testing it out. I️ couldn’t believe that I had gotten it Walmart! And at such an affordable price! I’ve definitely added it to my brush collection and reach for it often! I️ highly recommend.
Natasha T.
Farmingdale , NY
I love this brush!!! It is perfect for my Hoola bronzer.  I got it offline on Walmart for super cheap, I want to say it was $8. It feels super nice on the skin, the brush itself feels expensive, and its purple, which is so fun.  Well worth the money! Can't wait to try their other brushes.
francisca o.
San Diego, CA
I use this brush for setting powder, blush, and highlight. It works well for everything. I use it everyday and have never seen one hair fall off. I reccomend this brush!
Davina H.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This brush came part of a set that I purchased from Walmart.  I've been wanting to try this type of brush for awhile.  Love at first sight.  Brush does not shed and it is easy to clean and dries quickly.  Can't wait to try more of this brush collection in the future.
Alana C.
Great large powder brush! This brand is really nice and the great thing is you can find these brushes just about anywhere and they're affordable if you don't wanna pay a lot on brushes! Mine has lasted quite some time (and I wash my brushes frequently). Perfect soft brush for powder!
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I bought a bunch of these purple brushes and love them! Bristles are soft but firm with sturdy handle. These brushes look great displayed in a holder on my vanity. I highly recommend this brush!
Haley M.
Lima
Wow. These brushes are my jam. I have no issues with any of these brushes. They blend everything beautifully. They are a little pricier but it is very much worth the money when you're using something every single day.
Erika V.
Horizon City, TX
I have a whole collection of brushes from this brand and I love them. I use them regularly. They are soft and blend well. They hold up well during cleaning as well. definitely worth the affordable price.
Celeste M.
Mendoza
Your color is very wonderful, I love it.