BY ROYAL & LANGNICKEL MODA

MODA Multi-Purpose Powder Pro Makeup Brush: Super soft synthetic filaments Sturdy aluminum ferrule to secure bristles Waterproof Silk-Touch handle Excellent with wet and dry product Professional quality100% vegan see more...

ROYAL & LANGNICKEL MODA MODA Multi-Purpose Powder Pro Makeup Brush
  • "[product:royal-langnickel-moda-moda-multi-purpose-powder-pro-makeup-brush] applied my bronzer and blush perfectly!" in 5 reviews
Melissa L.
I love these brushes so high quality for a low cost !!! They are so soft and handle is nice and long for handling I will be continue to buy ROYAL & LANGNICKEL MODA MODA Multi-Purpose Powder Pro Makeup Brush
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I️ purchased this while vacationing in Florida after realizing that I️ had misplaced my other brushes.. and I️ wasn’t at all disappointed!!! The softness of this brush made my heart melt! I️ sat and played with it long before testing it out. I️ couldn’t believe that I had gotten it Walmart! And at such an affordable price! I’ve definitely added it to my brush collection and reach for it often! I️ highly recommend.
Davina H.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This brush came part of a set that I purchased from Walmart.  I've been wanting to try this type of brush for awhile.  Love at first sight.  Brush does not shed and it is easy to clean and dries quickly.  Can't wait to try more of this brush collection in the future.
Alana C.
Pickerington, OH
Great large powder brush! This brand is really nice and the great thing is you can find these brushes just about anywhere and they're affordable if you don't wanna pay a lot on brushes! Mine has lasted quite some time (and I wash my brushes frequently). Perfect soft brush for powder!
Megan V.
Winnfield, LA
Honestly I just use this to blend & help remove excess things with out messing up my make up & honestly it works miracles. I can’t remember what I did without it honestly. It’s great for the price & will last forever.
Christina C.
Not just this brush, but the whole line is great quality! And the price can't be beat! I don't get any fallout and they retain their shape. This brush works great for foundation.
Teressa W.
Sherman Oaks
Great brushes. Perfect for setting powders I use mine almost every day. These are quality brushes. I haven’t had any of the brush fibers come loose or fall out with these.
Francisca O.
san diego, CA
I use this brush for setting powder, blush, and highlight. It works well for everything. I use it everyday and have never seen one hair fall off. I reccomend this brush!
Destiny F.
I love Moda brushes! They are super soft and help makeup glide on smoothly. I have received them in my subscription boxes and have bought some my own. Nice brushes.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I bought a bunch of these purple brushes and love them! Bristles are soft but firm with sturdy handle. These brushes look great displayed in a holder on my vanity. I highly recommend this brush!
Kelly H.
Has anyone tried this brush?
Celeste M.
Mendoza
Your color is very wonderful, I love it.