Royal & Langnickel Moda MODA Complexion Pro Makeup Brush uploaded by Taylor F.Royal & Langnickel Moda MODA Complexion Pro Makeup Brush uploaded by Taylor F.

BY ROYAL & LANGNICKEL MODA

MODA Complexion Pro Makeup Brush: Super soft synthetic filaments Sturdy aluminum ferrule to secure bristles Waterproof Silk-Touch handle Excellent with wet and dry product Professional quality100% vegan see more...

Taylor F.
Springville, NY
I got this brush to help me with my contour. I recently got the kat von d shade & light contour palette and the brushes I had were making it look really bad. So I decided to find a soft small brush and found this at Walmart and it makes my contour look bomb now. Definitely recommend.
Chris T.
I decided to try this brand mainly because they have been in the paint brush business for years.  They have good paint brushes and they started to create makeup brushes.  I was pleasantly surprised by this brush.

This is very comparable to the Real Technique brushes in quality.  To be honest might be comparable to some high end brushes.

It has a compact head, but it soft as well.  I use this to apply foundation and concealer easily with no streaks.
Kayla M.
Mora, MN
I got this brush at Walmart actually, for $4-$5. I really wanted to try something other than a beauty blender. I like the brush in general, but it works really well blending when you're using a contour stick.
Megan V.
Winnfield, LA
Pretty much love all of there brushes I use this particular one to apply my powder I prefer it over a regular powder brush because I feel like it helps cover better. I do still love there powder brush to but I use it more for blending.
Lauren S.
Tampa, FL
I REALLY like this brush!!!!! It works great with wet and dry product.... it blends the foundation so nicely and works great for blending cream contour. My powder foundation is always so pretty when I use this brush. Definitely a fav!!
Julie C.
Magnolia
I keep this brush in my makeup bag at all times it works for everything. I can use it w my liquid foundation or my powder luminizer. It works as a blending brush also. MODA did it again with this one
April D.
Byrdstown, TN
I think that MODA brushes are killing it in the drugstore right now! They have dupes for some really high end brushes through out their brands selection! I picked this brush up at Walmart for under $10. I am really enjoying using this brush for blush and contouring! I sometimes even use it as a blending brush for the buffing technique as well! All in all I think this is a great brush for the price and very versatile!
Jasmine M.
South Dakota
I live for this brush. My foundation and concealer always Flawless whenever I use this brush. I just wish there was a bigger size.
Brooke N.
Very soft brush, works very well, spreads product well. I haven't noticed any bristles falling out. Great quality for the price.

back