Royal & Langnickel Moda MODA Complexion Pro Makeup Brush

by ROYAL & LANGNICKEL MODA

MODA Complexion Pro Makeup Brush: Super soft synthetic filaments Sturdy aluminum ferrule to secure bristles Waterproof Silk-Touch handle Excellent with wet and dry product Professional quality100% vegan

[user:mariaa04b6] Are these flimsy at all?
Start your review of Royal & Langnickel Moda MODA Complexion Pro Makeup Brush!
For years I used my fingers to apply my foundation, but in recent years I started to have joint problems. I am trying to use my fingers less and use tools. I have tried many foundation brushes: Sigma, Real Techniques, BH Cosmetics, EcoTools, IT Cosmetics. I really do not like to spend alot of money on brushes since I throw them away every few years. I purchased this brush 5 years ago and used it off and on. I recently started to use it everyday. I wash it minimal once a week. I try to do it sooner, but just run out of time. I love how this brush applies foundation. It is great for buffing in the foundation on my foreheads, nose, and chin. Then I use stippling motion on my cheeks to get more coverage to hide my freckles. The foundation is not streaky. The brush also does not soak all the foundation into the bristles even if I apply directly to the brush. The bristles are soft, but also strong enough to hold up. And for the price! You cannot beat it! It is comparable to Real Techniques Complexion brush, but cheaper, and better quality.PRO: price, soft bristles, beautiful color, nice long handle, easy to gripCON: have to purchase directly from manufacturer, cannot find at local stores. Sephora and Ulta do not sell.
Texas City, TX
I use this brush for my all over foundation. I enjoy using it, it fits really nicely in your hand and the handle and smooth. It unfortunately leaves uneven spots on my face and it requires my blending time to be more than what it should. It is a affordable brush, but I probably won't repurchase.
Springville, NY
Royal & Langnickel Moda MODA Complexion Pro Makeup Brush uploaded by Taylor F.
Royal & Langnickel Moda MODA Complexion Pro Makeup Brush uploaded by Taylor F.
I got this brush to help me with my contour. I recently got the kat von d shade & light contour palette and the brushes I had were making it look really bad. So I decided to find a soft small brush and found this at Walmart and it makes my contour look bomb now. Definitely recommend.
I decided to try this brand mainly because they have been in the paint brush business for years.  They have good paint brushes and they started to create makeup brushes.  I was pleasantly surprised by this brush.

This is very comparable to the Real Technique brushes in quality.  To be honest might be comparable to some high end brushes.

It has a compact head, but it soft as well.  I use this to apply foundation and concealer easily with no streaks.

Cookeville
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only Moda brush i have and have tried so far but they seem very very similar to the Real Techniques brushes. This does a good job at buffing out liquid and cream foundations without the product getting wedged so far down into the bristles making it hard to clean and wash out. Definitely want to try other brushes from them.
Tampa, FL
I REALLY like this brush!!!!! It works great with wet and dry product.... it blends the foundation so nicely and works great for blending cream contour. My powder foundation is always so pretty when I use this brush. Definitely a fav!!
1,470 reviews
I do not love the Moda brushes as much as I used to. I think that they were better quality when this brand first came out, but now that they are being mass produced, they have really slacked. They aren’t firm enough at all
I love these Moda brushes. I love the color matte pink and I love the bristles. I like how they are synthetic. For some reason they work better like that. I think they are are pretty pricey but worth it.
Ogilvie, MN
I got this brush at Walmart actually, for $4-$5. I really wanted to try something other than a beauty blender. I like the brush in general, but it works really well blending when you're using a contour stick.
Roscoe, IL
I don't always use brushes to apply liquid foundation but when I do, this brush is one of my favs to use! The bristles are firm but still super soft and applies beautifully. I used to end up with streaky foundation until I started using this brush and haven't looked back!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
1,470 reviews
a year ago
Maria A. Are these flimsy at all?
Maria A. • a year ago
To be honest they are a little flimsly!