BY ROYAL BRUSH

Master pro is a stand out among makeup artists. Most noted for its signature blue ferrule and black barrel handle, these brushes incorporate a specialized blend of hair providing supreme durability and smooth finishes. Tapered soft bristles are ideal for applying precision powder. Natural hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chasity B.
Wellford , SC
Very inexpensive brush. The bristles are very soft and work very well at removing excess powders, such as translucent powder. I have very oily skin so I do use it to touch up quite often. Definitely worth a buy and it will not break your pockets!
Pauline B.
Riyadh, Centrale
Very fluffy brush and soft for the face. Great price value and I definitely recommend it it does irritate my face and picks up enough product and blends perfectly i even love the finishing and the colors
Renee G.
Milan, Milan
As an artist, I am a Royal Langnickel paint brushes fan. I think they're wonderful.
So I was very shocked and kind of "Ehh" when I got this one on a #BoxyCharm gift box, I really had no idea they made makeup brushes (bad fan!) but I really liked them.
I got the Highlight Countour brush and it's really good, it's small so it traces my face nicely, my only complain is that it feels really heavy on my hand!
It wasn't a dissapointment though, it's very soft and picks up and transfer the product really well.