Add a Photo

By ROYAL & LANGNICKEL
Master pro is a stand out among makeup artists. Most noted for its signature blue ferrule and black barrel handle, these brushes incorporate a specialized blend of hair providing supreme durability and smooth finishes. Perfect tool for dusting off excess powder or applying a light bronzer or glitter. Natural hair.
Review (1)
Renee G.
Renee G.

As an artist, I am a Royal Langnickel paint brushes fan. I think they're wonderful.
So I was very shocked and kind of "Ehh" when I got this one on a #BoxyCharm gift box, I really had no idea they made makeup brushes (bad fan!) but I really liked them. I could compare it to my #Morphe or my #RealTechniques fan brushes but this one is made of natural hair so it's very soft and it makes me take a bit more caring when I wash it, it's also feels really heavy on my hand!
I wouldn't purchase this one because I am happy with my fan brushes but it wasn't a dissapointment, very soft and picks up and transfer the product really well.

Join Now