Add a Photo

By ROYAL & LANGNICKEL
Master pro is a stand out among makeup artists. Most noted for its signature blue ferrule and black barrel handle, these brushes incorporate a specialized blend of hair providing supreme durability and smooth finishes. Perfect tool for dusting off excess powder or applying a light bronzer or glitter. Natural hair.
Photo (1)
Renee G.
Renee G.
Milan, Milan

As an artist, I am a Royal Langnickel paint brushes fan. I think they're wonderful.
So I was very shocked and kind of "Ehh" when I got this one on a #BoxyCharm gift box, I really had no idea they made makeup brushes (bad fan!) but I really liked them. I could compare it to my #Morphe or my #RealTechniques fan brushes but this one is made of natural hair so it's very soft and it makes me take a bit more caring when I wash it, it's also feels really heavy on my hand!
I wouldn't purchase this one because I am happy with my fan brushes but it wasn't a dissapointment, very soft and picks up and transfer the product really well.
Ana J.
Ana J.
Glen ellyn , Il

I've never heard of this brand until I received this gorgeous brush in my first ever ipsy bag! I am in love with it! I have never tried a fan brush before. The bristles are nice and soft and applies highlight effortlessly on my cheekbones. The only problem I have is getting product on the brush since the highlighters that I tried it with are sample sizes. I do have one full sized highlighter which I am looking forward to trying out with my lovely brush! I would definitely recommend this brand to others! Whether they're a beginner or a professional at doing make up.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

I received this fan brush in my ipsy glambag and love it. It has natural hairs and picks up product well. It is a little heavier than some of my other brushes but it works well and should last a long time.
Keegan N.
Keegan N.
Midway Park

Received this item in my ipsy bag. I absolutely love it the brush feels natural and gets the job done! Very good quality brush makes my highlight shine!!!!
Heather J.
Heather J.
Hagerstown , Maryland

Love this brush and brand. Affordable Brushes but high end quality. This brush is very thick so it apples very well and picks up product great.
Latoya J.
Latoya J.
Baltimore, MD

Love love love! Distributes product evenly and effortlessly! A must have for everyone skill level!
Nureen A.
Nureen A.

How much product does this pick up?

Join Now