BY ROYAL & LANGNICKEL

Master pro is a stand out among makeup artists. Most noted for its signature blue ferrule and black barrel handle, these brushes incorporate a specialized blend of hair providing supreme durability and smooth finishes. Perfect tool for dusting off excess powder or applying a light bronzer or glitter. Natural hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
I received it in my IPSY bag and now I use it all the time.
I had a fan brush before but I never used it so I gave it away. I thought it was only good for cleaning up makeup mistakes.
When I received this one, though, I read some reviews and realized that I can use it for highlighter as well so that’s what I started doing. I even apply bronzer with it when I’m not going anywhere fancy and want a more natural look.
The brush is extremely soft and super easy to use!!!
Love it!
Rechell D.
Milpitas, CA
I received this brush in my Ispy bag , which my ipsy bad was only $10 and I was pretty excited the fact that i got this in my bag. I love the handle it has a ombre look. The brush feels very soft on my skin and it doesn't irritate my skin at all. I would definitely recommend this brush to others. I would like to try other brushes from Royal & Langnickel
Kendra K.
Eden Valley, MN
This brush is super soft and perfect for applying hilighter! Mine is ombré from pink to blue. It is super pretty and looks great in my brush collection. I received it in my Ipsy bag and hope to receive more from this brand in the future.
Breanna~Lynn<3. K.
Bloomsburg, PA
I received this brush in my ipsy bag and use it daily. The pattern and design on mine is adorable. And it's makes applying highlighter so easy. It makes the glow look very natural and blended into the skin. And doesn't pickup a ridiculous amount of product.
Kayla H.
So when I first got this brush I wasn't to sure how to use it and didn't like it at first but learned you just gotta have confidence when you use it! Now it's how I put my blush on and I LOVE it!😍 I got it in my ipsy bag!
Rebecca N.
Reading, PA
I received this in my ipsy bag for march. It's not the best but it is nice. It's super soft which I love. I use it for highlighter. It's a bit small for me but it's nice for when I want a subtle look.
Marjorie c.
I received the prismatic ombré fan brush and it’s amazing very precise it catches and leave the right amount of highlight needed it’s also soo soft and pretty and smooth to use I loved this brush this is my new replacement
Sara J.
Pontotoc, MS
I got this brush in my ipsy bag one month! It's ombré with pink and blue. It's so soft! I only had to use it once to fall in love. It applies my highflier perfectly. Was not disappointed. I definitely recommend this brush.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
I've never heard of this brand until I received this gorgeous brush in my first ever ipsy bag! I am in love with it! I have never tried a fan brush before. The bristles are nice and soft and applies highlight effortlessly on my cheekbones. The only problem I have is getting product on the brush since the highlighters that I tried it with are sample sizes. I do have one full sized highlighter which I am looking forward to trying out with my lovely brush! I would definitely recommend this brand to others! Whether they're a beginner or a professional at doing make up.
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
I received this Royal & Langnickel fan brush in my Ipsy bag one month. I was super excited because the only fan brush I had was one that I got for like 25 cents on Ebay. Now, the only product I've ever truly used it in was Colourpop's, which if you use know the consistency of it is like no other. However, I wasn't really a huge fan. It gets 3 stars for the quality of it and the cute color. It also lets you have a good grip on the brush, too. Would this brush be better with a full on powder highlighter? Maybe. But with Colourpop it really wasn't all that great.
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
Where did you buy this brush?