Add a Photo

By ROYAL & LANGNICKEL
Master pro is a stand out among makeup artists. Most noted for its signature blue ferrule and black barrel handle, these brushes incorporate a specialized blend of hair providing supreme durability and smooth finishes. Perfect tool for dusting off excess powder or applying a light bronzer or glitter. Natural hair.
Photos (2)
Ana J.
Ana J.
Glen ellyn , Il

I've never heard of this brand until I received this gorgeous brush in my first ever ipsy bag! I am in love with it! I have never tried a fan brush before. The bristles are nice and soft and applies highlight effortlessly on my cheekbones. The only problem I have is getting product on the brush since the highlighters that I tried it with are sample sizes. I do have one full sized highlighter which I am looking forward to trying out with my lovely brush! I would definitely recommend this brand to others! Whether they're a beginner or a professional at doing make up.
Marisa W.
Marisa W.
Orlando, FL

I really like this brush, I was going to buy one but saw I was getting one in my ipsy bag so I held off. I am so impressed and I don't know what took me so long to get a fan brush! I'm never going back to applying with my fingertips!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL

I got the purple version and love it .it is my new go to brush! So soft the bristles and it picks up pressed highlighters awesome and glides on easy.i am obsessed with it.the bristles don't fall out which is a bonus .
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

I received this fan brush in my ipsy glambag and love it. It has natural hairs and picks up product well. It is a little heavier than some of my other brushes but it works well and should last a long time.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

Got this brush in an ipsy bag a couple months ago and I love it. It is full and super soft. It applies highlighter so beautifully and evenly. I am going to purchase more brushes from this brand.
Lauryn B.
Lauryn B.
Valley Spgs, CA

HIGHLY recommend, revived this in my february ipsy bag so i don't know how much it usually is but i use it now for my everyday highlight brush. it applies product very well and it's easy to use.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Coraopolis, PA

This brush is great! I use it every day to apply highlighter onto the tops of my cheeks, nose and chin. I've used so many fan brushes but this is by far the best one!
Keegan N.
Keegan N.
Midway Park

Received this item in my ipsy bag. I absolutely love it the brush feels natural and gets the job done! Very good quality brush makes my highlight shine!!!!
Heather J.
Heather J.
Hagerstown, MD

Love this brush and brand. Affordable Brushes but high end quality. This brush is very thick so it apples very well and picks up product great.
Latoya J.
Latoya J.
Baltimore, MD

Love love love! Distributes product evenly and effortlessly! A must have for everyone skill level!
Nureen A.
Nureen A.

How much product does this pick up?

Join Now