Royal & Langnickel Brush Master Pro Finishing Fan Brush uploaded by Jennifer S.Royal & Langnickel Brush Master Pro Finishing Fan Brush uploaded by Keegan N.

BY ROYAL & LANGNICKEL

Master pro is a stand out among makeup artists. Most noted for its signature blue ferrule and black barrel handle, these brushes incorporate a specialized blend of hair providing supreme durability and smooth finishes. Perfect tool for dusting off excess powder or applying a light bronzer or glitter. Natural hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ana J.
Ana J.
Glen ellyn , IL
I've never heard of this brand until I received this gorgeous brush in my first ever ipsy bag! I am in love with it! I have never tried a fan brush before. The bristles are nice and soft and applies highlight effortlessly on my cheekbones. The only problem I have is getting product on the brush since the highlighters that I tried it with are sample sizes. I do have one full sized highlighter which I am looking forward to trying out with my lovely brush! I would definitely recommend this brand to others! Whether they're a beginner or a professional at doing make up.
Hightstown, NJ
I received this Royal & Langnickel fan brush in my Ipsy bag one month. I was super excited because the only fan brush I had was one that I got for like 25 cents on Ebay. Now, the only product I've ever truly used it in was Colourpop's, which if you use know the consistency of it is like no other. However, I wasn't really a huge fan. It gets 3 stars for the quality of it and the cute color. It also lets you have a good grip on the brush, too. Would this brush be better with a full on powder highlighter? Maybe. But with Colourpop it really wasn't all that great.
Dheevena R.
Dheevena R.
Let me start off by saying that I don't know a lot about brushes and makeup, but this brush seems to have really good quality. The handle seems to be aluminum so I'm hoping that it lasts a really long time and the bristle fibers are so soft that it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It's a really beautiful investment if you're starting to build up your brush collection.
Adelle G.
Adelle G.
Royal and Langnickel brushes are just the best, they feel so soft to the touch. When I apply my highlighter with the fan brush, my look looks effortless! People notice the finish and I can't go back to any other brand of brushes ever again! I love it and I have no regrets with my purchase
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Canyon, TX
I got my fan brush in my first ipsy bag and love it. The one I received is a gorgeous purple color.  It makes applying highlight sooo easy. The brush is insanely soft and very easy to clean. Royal & Langnickel make amazing brushes. I highly recommend them.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
I got the purple version and love it .it is my new go to brush! So soft the bristles and it picks up pressed highlighters awesome and glides on easy.i am obsessed with it.the bristles don't fall out which is a bonus .
Marisa W.
Marisa W.
Orlando, FL
I really like this brush, I was going to buy one but saw I was getting one in my ipsy bag so I held off. I am so impressed and I don't know what took me so long to get a fan brush! I'm never going back to applying with my fingertips!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
I received this fan brush in my ipsy glambag and love it. It has natural hairs and picks up product well. It is a little heavier than some of my other brushes but it works well and should last a long time.
Keegan N.
Keegan N.
Midway Park
Received this item in my ipsy bag. I absolutely love it the brush feels natural and gets the job done! Very good quality brush makes my highlight shine!!!!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Got this brush in an ipsy bag a couple months ago and I love it. It is full and super soft. It applies highlighter so beautifully and evenly. I am going to purchase more brushes from this brand.
Hightstown, NJ