Royal Kona - Toasted Coconut - 10% Kona Coffee Blend - All Purpose Grind - 8 Oz. Bag

BY ROYAL KONA

Royal Kona Coffee is the best of the best. We purchase our coffee cherries direct from the farmers to ensure that only the finest green coffee gets roasted to perfection by our Roast Master. We then pack our Royal Kona in a freshness valve bag to lock... see more...

Buy on Target
Mandy L.
Junction City, KS
Perfect balance of great coffee and wonderful, mellow, happy coconut flavor. I was concerned it would be like all to many flavored coffees and be overpowering and overwhelming. It was lovely. This will always be on hand.
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
If you love good Kona coffee than this is the coffee for you. There is just something special about coffee from Hawaii that cannot be explained until you have it. This coffee is smooth and rich. Cold or hot brew, does not matter. It is great.
Jamelyn H.
Beaverton, OR
THE BEST COFFEE EVER! Every time I come home from time with my family in Hawaii i bring back a costco sized bag but it never lasts long because I use it so fast.
Toxi A.
This product is great.. i need to stock up again actually. great flavor and blend. hope they make it in k cups
Micca B.
Doraville, GA
Where can I find this product?