Royal Kona Coffee Royal Kona 100% Kona Private Reserve Coffee - 7 oz. uploaded by Joyful s.

BY ROYAL KONA COFFEE

A luxurious medium roast, Royal Kona Award-Winning 100% Kona Private Reserve has been certified 100% pure Hawaiian Kona by the State of Hawaii. From the moment you open the bag, be prepared for disorientingly sumptuous aroma and flavor of almost regal opulence. In fact, you may want to put on a crown - even if it's just an imaginary one - before you take that first ambrosial sip. Go ahead: nobody's gonna judge. see more...

• Where can I find this brand of coffee? They don't sell it at buschs...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Phoenix , AZ
Foodie Expert
Its Hawaiian coffee, what more can I say? I am obsessed with coffee and if I had to pick my choice of which coffee beans to buy, it would be any Kona coffee. When I was in Hawaii, I couldn't stop obsessing how smooth and amazing their coffee was. The way they make it is excellent too!
Nayeli P.
Nayeli P.
Santa Ana, CA
Foodie Expert
I think this is a really good coffee but i have other types of coffees that i like
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
newton, WV
By far my favorite coffee to date! Superb quality rich flavor goes down absolutely smooth. It is truly a coffee you need to experience! I long await my next chance to revel in all the goodness of the best coffee ever! I highly recommend coffee lovers the world over, to make a point to try it!
Eva M.
Eva M.
Obsessed!!! This is by far the best coffee I have ever had! I wouldn't recommend any other coffee because nothing can compare to the taste of this nlendb!
Jim G.
Jim G.
Fort Wayne, IN
Foodie Expert
My go to coffee when I was stationed in Hawaii. This coffee is rich and flavorful. I usually add sugar to my coffee but not this one. Awesome!!!
Ali B.
Ali B.
Delicious coffee, my absolute favorite. It has a mild smooth taste, and a wonderful aroma. It's a medium blend do not bitter either.
San K.
San K.
Taste of Hawaii. reminds me of being in Hawaii and smelling the delicious smells like coconut!
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Redlands, CA
Foodie Expert
Kona Coffee! This coffee definitely has a wonderful aroma and taste. I used it almost daily.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
This is some bomb coffee my friends. it's all I have to say.
Misty S.
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
Foodie Expert
One of the BEST coffees I've ever had. 100% Kona is very expensive to get on the mainland, so I stocked up when I was on O'ahu. Seven bags in my checked luggage. Rich without being heavy or cloying, smooth, and gorgeous aroma. I might have to have my Hawaiian friends send me more in the mail. :-)
Makayla T.
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Where can I find this brand of coffee? They don't sell it at buschs anymore.