Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksSnack FoodsRoyal
Instant Pudding, Pistachio, 18-Ounce (Pack of 12)

Royal Instant Pudding, Pistachio, 1.8-Ounce (Pack of 12)

by Royal

Six packages of Jello Pistachio Pudding and Pie Filling

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Royal Instant Pudding, Pistachio, 1.8-Ounce (Pack of 12)!
Lorraine G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It's the first time ever seeing a pistachio flavored pudding and it was an instant mix so I wanted to try it. I ate some for the first 3 days or so than forgot I had it. Still, it wasn't too bad and maybe I'd try it again someday.
Karen M.
Athens, TN
I use the pistachio flavor in my breads or muffin recipes. Gives them a moist and great taste. I think this brand has more of the original flavours your looking for.
Karen E.
Holbrook, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I don't eat the stuff but my husband loves it and has me make several packages a month. The smell is absolutely amazing
Tanya M.
Sacramento, CA
I love pistachio pudding so much. This brand is perfect. The recipe is very easy to use, it comes out every single time I try making this. You should definitely try the royal brand.
Lesli N.
Stella, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I was really impressed! I love pistachios, and any form of pistachio pudding. This had a super flavor, no "chemical" taste, not too sweet! I used it to make a dessert, and even with extra ingredients added, it still had a strong pistachio pudding flavor
Earline T.
Charleston, WV
The Royal Instant Pudding Pistachio tastes great as pudding but also very versatile. You can make several dishes with this pudding, such as Watergate Salad and Pistachio Fluff. These are only 2 of the quick desserts you can make with this pudding
Jennifer R.
Pinellas Park, FL
Better than Jello brand. This is my favorite putting since childhood. I also use it in ambrosia salad. I've even added the mix to my milkshakes
David P.
Everett, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I would never make pudding out of this however I do use the packet to bake with, to add extra thickening and pistachio flavor to cakes, etc. For this purpose it works wonders!
Nina B.
Palm Springs
You get what you pay for. Super cheap, but has a slight “chemically” taste to it. The kids might enjoy it. It does set quickly and well, (and, again, could be a fun project for the kids to make themselves) but I would suggest just paying the little bit extra and getting Jell-O brand.
Diana S.
Fort Worth, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
1,420 reviews
I love the taste of pistachio, and this one really taste like pistachio, it’s easy to make too, I recommend super delicious.

Looking for your answer?