BY ROYAL #100 in Gelatin & Pudding

• I have always enjoyed Royal pudding its so yummy!!3 Answers
Sarah B.
I have always enjoyed Royal pudding its so yummy!! I messed up and put this as a question and I ment for it to be a review... I am not trying to get extra points or anything I am stil learning the new set up
Brenda M.
Rocky Mount, VA
Royal puddings are a must have in our home. Love the chocolate for chocolate pies. Love the banana for banana cream pie and the vanilla is amazing for homeade donuts. Homerun product!
Meia W.
Wilson, NC
I LOVE ROYAL INSTANT PUDDING !!! I use this for my banana cream pies!! As well for my banana pudding ! This stuff is delicious
Annie M.
I used this to make "Not your Momma's Banana Pudding". It was sooo good. Definitely will be using it again and again!
sam w.
Yakima, WA
I am a banana pudding fiend! This one lives up to that. It's delicious and creamy. Bound to be a new favorite
Sarah Y.
Love Royal puddings! I love to use the banana for pies and really a bunch of other desserts.
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I bought this pudin to make a banana pie and it tastes delicious! I recomend this product to make that recipe. I bought the pudin at 99 cents store, so it was super affordable. I can’t wait to try other flavors.
Sarah B.
I have always enjoyed Royal pudding its so yummy!!