Royal Gelatin, Sugar Free, Strawberry Banana, 0.32-Ounce (Pack of 12) uploaded by Daneymis P.Royal Gelatin, Sugar Free, Strawberry Banana, 0.32-Ounce (Pack of 12) uploaded by Daneymis P.

BY ROYAL #53 in Gelatin & Pudding

Jennifer M.
Bunker Hill, IL
Since I am on a very strict diet I absolutely love Royal's Sugar Free Strawberry Banana Jell-O. It's nice to have a variety to choose from and the price is very reasonable. I would definitely recommend this to all of my friends and family. I will continue to buy this brand of Jell-O.
Ashley O.
harrison, OH
The flavor was really good, but even after mixing for over two minutes the Jell-O still ended up turning out really gritty. Maybe if it was mixed with a mixer instead of by hand it might turn out a little bit better. I will give the Jell-O a try again.
Kim G.
Hudson, FL
Sugar free gelatin is a GREAT, light go-to summer dessert! A great value for your money and sooooo delicious!!! It's our favorite summer dessert served with some fat free/sugar free cool whip. We buy it over and over and over!!
Susan A.
Royal strawberry banana is a great flavor I get it at Walmart, they have a lot of flavors but this is one of my favorite it is good to use in cake recipes and helps with moisture. It is one of my regular items I use.
Hannah H.
I love this stuff so much. It's sugar free but you can't even tell. Strawberry is one of the best flavors out there. My family and I love it and eat it all the time for a somewhat healthy snack lol. W
Natalie T.
Jello is the best! My fam loves something we call "Jell-O-cake" Bake a white cake as directed. Let cool completely. Poke holes though out. Next mix Jell-O with the HOT water ONLY. Pour into holes in cake. Cool completely cover with whipped cream. Refrigerate & serve cold! Best cake ever! Jello is more versatile than you think.
Bree N.
Chandler, IN
Royal Jell-O has so many different flavors but I find myself always reaching for this one. So easy to make with easy to follow directions on the back. And such a good snack for everyone.
Nancy C.
Royal gelatin, sugar free strawberry banana is really good. You can't even tell is sugar free gelatin. I make little cups and put them on eye sight for my boys to see. It's great for birthdays, get togethers or just because.
Kathy Y.
Great Neck, NY
I LOVE JELLO! My parents would always make this item and then add fruit inside so we have Jell-O and fruit for dessert daily! I have also seen people combine Jell-O with cook whip and create multicolored layers which is marvelous for parties!!
Joy W.
Richland, WA
My boyfriend loves anything strawberry Jell-O flavored so i had to pick this up. I love that its sugar free so we don't feel quilty enjoying it from time to time.
Carolyn T.
Richmond, IN
Does this set easy and fast or is there a way you can use it in other desserts
Susan A.
I have used it in other desserts such as in a cake while it is still liquid form. Works great and adds great flavor.
Liz M.
Central Falls, RI
Does anyone have a good jello shocks recipe