Royal Flan with Caramel Sauce uploaded by Anabel R.Royal Flan with Caramel Sauce uploaded by carol f.

BY ROYAL

Royal® Flan with Caramel Sauce.
Family Size.
Contains No Eggs.
Artificial Flavor.
8-1/2 Cup Servings. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Yisbeli A.
Yisbeli A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Flan With Caramel Dessert Mix 5.5 oz; 156 g
I love flan. I can eat them for life. With the caramel is just the glory. The first time I ate it was in my gradma house. The only thing I do not like is size, haha. It is easy to prepare, just as other flans. If you like eating flan like me, you'll love this one.
Anabel R.
Anabel R.
Lynwood, CA
YUMMMY! THIS FLAN IS SO GOOD I'M A BIG FAN OF FLAN AND THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST HOME MADE FLAN THERE ARE.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Easy to make it tastes great, rich and favor! Nice texture, let it sit in refrigerator for 2 or 3 hours. Just make sure you follow intructions! And keep stirring it don't let it burn or over boil! Have fun amd enjoy!
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Compton , CA
Review for: Flan With Caramel Dessert Mix 5.5 oz; 156 g
This is my easy way of making Plan ! Number one go to wash to make ! Instructions are simple to follow.
Athena G.
Athena G.
Leesburg, FL
I love this product! Usually when I buy nail polish, the color in the bottle never matches up the way it appears to be on the nail! But this product has matched so perfect! It's nice to be able to depend on the actual color for once!
Lina P.
Lina P.
This product is super convenient and fast to making some flan. The box may be small, but you can actually create a lot of servings depending on how much milk you want to add. The steps and ingredients are very minimalistic. All you really need to add is milk, but if you want to manipulate the flavor, the other basic ingredient is sugar, and it's all in changing the amount. The recipe is basically foolproof and really hard to mess up. The sauce it comes with isn't too sweet either. Provides a very subtle bitter taste that creates a well good palette with the flan itself.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Delran, NJ
Essie nail polish is the best, great color combo!this nail polish always lasts at least two weeks without chipping. We'll worth the price!
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta el flan nose por que todas disen que es budin si budin es mas blando y el flan es mas solido y tiene caramelo tambien el flan y es muy sabroso
Charito R.
Charito R.
Fort Riley, KS
This is a quick way to get your flan fix. However, I find that it doesn't taste much like flan. I prefer taking the time to make the real thing. This product does taste good but not like a flan.
carol f.
carol f.
San Antonio, TX
The taste of the pudding is rich and with the combination of candy makes me better like the large packaging because it gives me for the whole family
Kiara A.
Kiara A.
Ozone Park, NY
Why is this in the beauty section?