Royal Dansk Taste To Remember Danish Cookie Selection uploaded by Lynette B.Royal Dansk Taste To Remember Danish Cookie Selection uploaded by Rachel P.Royal Dansk Taste To Remember Danish Cookie Selection uploaded by Leslie Q.

BY ROYAL DANSK

No preservatives or coloring added. 0g trans fat.

• can some one tell me if these cookies have change... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find these again? I grew up on these but can't find t...2 Answers
  • What stores carry these? I've had a hard time finding them locall...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "These cookies are wonderful and usually remind people of Christmas time as a child, but don't forget everyone I knew reused that cookie tin for storing their sewing supplies." in 16 reviews
  • "The best cookies ever, they are the cookies you would eat when you visited your grandma and after eating the cookies your grandma used to storage the needles and strings on it." in 12 reviews
  • "My mother would always get these from a patient or coworker every Christmas, and we had to practice self control to not eat them all at once." in 8 reviews
  • "These cookies are the best, they just bring back such good memories of the holidays at my Grandmothers house. " in 6 reviews
  • "They are always fresh when i get them and i have to fight myself not to eat the whole tin in a day" in 6 reviews
Brianna E.
I love these butter cookies. The variety all have their own yummy taste, but compliment each other. Plus you can use the tin for storage when you are done. It's delicious and useful
Rizzy V.
I always know the holidays are here when I see my favorite cookies fill up the store shelves. This butter cookies are the best of the best. I share these tins with family and friends all the time. However, I do not read labels when it comes to this treat so don't ask me about calories. :)
Stephanie M.
As long as it's not sewing supplies the cookies in this tin are delish! My favorite ones are the swirled ones though if you like sugar and butter, any of them are a good choice. They are a treat during the holidays so eating them always brings back fond memories for me.
Farah J.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I remember these ever since I was a little kid. Until this day they are still pretty good and not expensive at all, they make great gifts during the holidays and I always keep them on hand in case we have surprise company. Everyone should gift these cookies
Samantha B.

I HAVE LOVED THESE COOKIES FOR MANY YEARS. THE QUALITY AND TASTE IS ALWAYS GOOD. IF I HAD ONLY ONE COMPLAINT IT IS THAT LIKE ALL COMPANIES IN TODAY'S WORLD THE SIZE OF THE CONTAINER HAS GOTTEN SMALLER. COMPANIESW NOW MAKE THE PACKAGE SMALLER AND KEEP CHARGING THE SAME.
Emily C.
Palm Harbor
The best butter cookies you can find man. And if this doesn't scream Christmas and holiday cheer I don't know what does. You can't say a butter cookie is healthy but they are delicious. And covered in sugar.. The different shapes are fun and make you think they there's a bunch of different cookies. But there's only one kind of cookie.
Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Supper good cookies especially around Christmas time. I have only seen them around Christmas time but I'm sure they sell the all year round. I would highly recommend this. You could eat these for yourself or you can give these as a gift.
Martha M.
Allen, TX
These taste sooo good. I'm always excited when I am able to find them because not everyone carries them. Every time I take a bite it takes me back to my childhood. What's amazing is after all these years the taste has never changed.
Danica S.
This is just so reminiscent of Christmas for our family my husband and I usually fight over these cookies so much so that my parents each buy us our own box with our Christmas presents. The kids love them too!
Tyler G.
Coppell, TX
THESE ARE ADDICTING!!!! I was at a retail store and the had these for such a low price I had to buy two of them. For some reason these cookies and their metal tin reminds me of the holidays with family. They are delicious and if you have a glass of milk you are set!
Michelle M.
La Habra, CA
Which stores sell these year round?
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
Do most people reuse the tin for sewing supplies? My mother and grandmother always did..
Tulsa L.
Sydney, NS
Sweet Tooth Expert
Does anybody know if you can purchase these all year around or just during the holidays?
Samantha D.
Hinesville, GA
Whats a good way to reuse the tins. I like reusing things if i can but how do you all re use them?
jianthony g.
I haven't seen these around where do you buy these?