BY ROYAL DANSK

Disclaimer: While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

High-end quality cookies that have no preservatives or coloring added. The ideal snack for sharing.

• High-end quality cookies that have no preservatives or coloring added.
  • The ideal snack for sharing.
  • Model Number: 57838

Addushkaliz C.
Kissimmee , FL
Oh man these are so so good. Perfect alone and with coffee & hot chocolate too. It’s not the healthiest snack but it’s perfect for when you’re having some chelate cravings.
Amy M.
Lobe these. Love the wafers on the outside and the creamy smooth chocolate on the inside. Plus when you eat them all it comes in handy to hold makeup brushes lol Royal Dansk Luxury Wafers Chocolate
Pamela F.
Charlotte, NC
These are great, any sweet craving you may have will be solved by this. Careful though, extremely addictive, you might just en up finishing the whole can all by yourself.
Margaret S.
Lawrence, MA
I love this brand! My mom always bought these when I was younger. I used to use it as a straw and drink milk or got chocolate with it. There are other brand of these but I say these are the best one so far. The chocolate filling inside is perfect to the amount of wafer.
Kenia C.
Wow what a throwback! I use to eat these when I was a kid. They were the best thing ever for me. I'm sure they are still amazing! They look awesome as decorations for cakes and other foods. It makes everything look fancy. Get yourself some!!
Lauren C.
wilkes Barre
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These wafers are great. They're crispy and chocolate-y. They're a perfect little snack for that 3pm sugar craving! I've found these at a lot of stores in my area so they're easily accessible. They also have a variety of flavors!
Martina L.
Georgetown, KY
Absolutely delicious! The crisp wafer covering something that tastes like Nutella gives a sophisticated twist to a fast treat. The combination of textures and flavors makes for a taste that satisfies the craving of a child's palette but is also sophisticated enough to serve with coffee for the adults.
Natasha H.
Gresham, OR
These wafers are so good as a treat! I really enjoy eating them with my coffee it's a perfect combination! I recommend these to sweet lovers and coffee lovers! I will always continue to buy these so I can have them with my coffee!
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are a classic perfect holiday treat delicious of course healthy compared to other sweets better alternative won't feel guilty no cons only pros I would recommend nothing else I would add at all
Fiona W.
Aurora, CO

I love these wafers. The wafer is thin and crisp and has a light coating of chocolate inside. They are my favorite wafers and are soooo good with a cup of flavored coffee and hot chocolate! You can use it as a straw too lol
Tracy C.
Fort Bliss, TX
Can you eat just one?
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
Are these good
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
Does anyone know where I could find these at?
Nadia P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do these only come out around the holidays?
Zoey G.
Garden Grove, CA
Where can I find these and are they pricey?