BY ROYAL DANSK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Angela M.
Riviera beach, FL
OMMGGGGGG estos son súper ricos y estoy súper emocionada de decirles esto pero saben tan igual como los de mi país Venezuela PIRULINES son súper ricos de verdad me recuerdan demasiado y creo que vale la pena comprarlos y disfrutarlo
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN
These are so so good! Perfect to have for the holidays, meets more then my expectations, they aren't the healthiest but they are good. They have a much richer flavor to them then other products. Non expensive.
kuku k.
These are my favorite cookies. I like the smaller tins because the cookies don't get stale as often happens with those huge cookie containers. These are fresh and crisp and very tasty.
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Keep these on my desk at work for coffee breaks! So yummy on their own or dipped in coffee or tea. Also makes a great gift. Love them and buy them regularly. Highly recommend these!
Emily H.
Buffalo, NY
This things are so addicting and tasty! its so hard to just eat one, too be honest. you bite down on the soft but crunchy wafer, then get a blast of smooth delicious chocolate in your mouth. soo good.
Jarwin P.
Miami, Fl

Definitely my childhood, I spent eating these delicious wafers, I can say that I loved with arequipe chocolate and sparkles of candy wow my mom always made me on my birthday this and also to spend Christmas and meetings with my friends, this brings me very Beautiful memory They are excellent
magaly a.
BALDWIN PARK, CA
Good for on the go little snack or if you have kids can also use as a straw after they finish their drink can eat it or just to decorate your bowl of ice cream
Alyssa M.
Covina, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Wafers are one of my favorite snacks in the whole world. And these are pretty good. I highly recommend these to everyone who loves Wafers as much as I do.
Barbara  B.
Staten Island, NY
This cookie is one of my favorite treats to eat. My entire family loves them. They are a very light and airy cookie and best of all not overly sweet.