BY ROYAL DANSK

Royal Dansk® Luxury Wafers.

1966.

With delicious hazelnut creme filling.

Artificially flavored. see more...

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Angela M.
Riviera Beach , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
OMMGGGGGG estos son súper ricos y estoy súper emocionada de decirles esto pero saben tan igual como los de mi país Venezuela PIRULINES son súper ricos de verdad me recuerdan demasiado y creo que vale la pena comprarlos y disfrutarlo
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN
These are so so good! Perfect to have for the holidays, meets more then my expectations, they aren't the healthiest but they are good. They have a much richer flavor to them then other products. Non expensive.
kuku k.
These are my favorite cookies. I like the smaller tins because the cookies don't get stale as often happens with those huge cookie containers. These are fresh and crisp and very tasty.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Sweet Tooth Expert
Keep these on my desk at work for coffee breaks! So yummy on their own or dipped in coffee or tea. Also makes a great gift. Love them and buy them regularly. Highly recommend these!
Jarwin P.
Miami, Fl

Definitely my childhood, I spent eating these delicious wafers, I can say that I loved with arequipe chocolate and sparkles of candy wow my mom always made me on my birthday this and also to spend Christmas and meetings with my friends, this brings me very Beautiful memory They are excellent
magaly a.
Baldwin Park, CA
Good for on the go little snack or if you have kids can also use as a straw after they finish their drink can eat it or just to decorate your bowl of ice cream
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Wafers are one of my favorite snacks in the whole world. And these are pretty good. I highly recommend these to everyone who loves Wafers as much as I do.
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
I haven't tried something this brand that I did not like. Unless it's got coconut (which I don't like) it's been pretty tasty!
Shannon P.
Houston, Texas
One of my all time favorites. Love these things. Sooooo addicting. Family loves them too. Crispy and light. What a treat.