BY ROYAL DANSK #77 in Cookies

Disclaimer: While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

Contains the original Royal Dansk Danish cookies with no preservatives.Royal Dansk butter cookies are made in Denmark, using elements from the original trusted recipes

Royal Dansk Danish Butter Cookies, 64.0 OZ:

• No coloring added in this cookies.
  • Tin Can.
  • Butter cookies

Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Butter (Milk), Sugar, Desiccated Coconut, Invert Sugar, Salt, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Natural Flavor (Vanilla).

Buy on Walmart*
Stephanie T.
Clearwater, FL
Always a classic cookie around Christmas time. I look forward to seeing the big tins of cookies at the stores and receiving them as gifts. They’re absolutely delicious and never disappoint me. The only thing I’d recommend is they get rid of the tin I feel bad recycling every time I get them.
Erin M.
Ottumwa, IA
One of my favorite treats. I remember seeing these in front of the fireplace every Christmas, so I associate these with the winter holidays, but they're great for any time of the year. FANTASTIC price, too.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I have bought these cookies for years because my grandmother used to buy them for us when we were kids. They're good and very affordable. Plus, when the cookies run out, you can use the can as a handy little storage bin for crafts! Royal Dansk Danish Butter Cookies
Divya A.
Doesn't taste as good as they used to. It's like the recipe has been tampered with and the butter has been diluted! These used to be my favorite Christmas cookies but the flavor has changed dramatically and I'm not the only one who has noticed this either. I wish they would go back to their old recipe.
Sonia S.
Chowchilla, CA
What happened to these cookies? They changed he flavors :( They aren’t what they used to be! Good price and not the healthiest so I probably won’t be buying these again
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These cookies have a light creamy melt in your mouth texture and a delicate buttery almond flavor. They're super delicious on their own or with hot teas. At $3.50 a tin at Publix they are a super affordable little luxury.
Lilian R.
San Antonio, TX
First of all these cookies are so great I can never find a full container at home that doesn't already have sowing supplies. Got to buy a box of these about a week ago and i had forgotten how great they were it felt like the cookie was melting in my mouth!
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
These cookies are my favorite to have around the holidays. My mother always had a tin around and they were just so good! Like delicious! I still eat them all of the time!
Carmen P.
Oakland, CA
My childhood consisted of these !!!! But once they were put on the table they weee all gone . I love coming home and finding them . They are sweet and so flavored. They’re just so incredible. I recommend them to anyone. I promise you will like them.
Meg S.
Edison, NJ
I am probably the only person I know who buys Royal Dansk tins all year round. And yes. I do save the containers for sewing things and knick knacks afterwards. Hello, environmentally friendly!!! (Aka - my excuse for stuffing my face with cookies)
Ileana M.
Which one is your favorite?
Alejandra P.
Does anyone's mom uses the tin to store things after the cookies are finished? Childhood memory for sure!
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
Do most people reuse the tin for sewing supplies? My mother and grandmother always did..
Tulsa L.
Sydney, NS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Does anybody know if you can purchase these all year around or just during the holidays?
Michelle M.
La Habra, CA
Which stores sell these year round?