BY ROYAL DANSK #66 in Cookies

Disclaimer: While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

Contains the original Royal Dansk Danish cookies with no preservatives.Royal Dansk butter cookies are made in Denmark, using elements from the original trusted recipes

Royal Dansk Danish Butter Cookies, 64.0 OZ:

• No coloring added in this cookies.
  • Tin Can.
  • Butter cookies

Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Butter (Milk), Sugar, Desiccated Coconut, Invert Sugar, Salt, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Natural Flavor (Vanilla).

Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
I remember my Great Grandma always had these cookies!! That’s been 10 years ago! I still love them to this day! They are rich and creamy and out of this world tasty! They are a little high, but they are worth every single penny! They have some with sugar sprinkled on top and shaped like a pretzel which these are my favorites! Plus round and square ones! They are do delicious and once you start it’s hard to stop!’ Of course I would recommend these and I will purchase these forever! They are so yummy y’all!!
Leslie H.
Pflugerville, TX
Memories!!! Oh my goodness! These cookies are always on my grandmother's table waiting for us when we went over!! It's so awesome that they still sell them. My kids and husband enjoy these as well. They went up on the price by a buck but they are so worth the cost!
Frangely T.
Miramar, FL
I don't think these cookies last more than a week in my home. That's how good they are! Super buttery and delicious, with an amazing crunch that melts in your mouth. And if you've lived in a Hispanic household, you've seen this tin used as a container for holding the sewing materials. I'd also get mad whenever I got tricked 😂
Addushkaliz C.
Kissimmee , FL
These are my fav, even though they’re flavor is slightly different now than from years back. I still love them, I can’t just have one cookie. I love that they’re divided into little sections. These are always on my table during the holidays
Erin M.
Ottumwa, IA
One of my favorite treats. I remember seeing these in front of the fireplace every Christmas, so I associate these with the winter holidays, but they're great for any time of the year. FANTASTIC price, too.
Croix M.
National City
This classic can of danish biscuits is a favorite pair for tea parties in the afternoon of sophisticated ladies with taste. The selection of assorted biscuits for each day is a pleasant treat for like us who cannot bake or prepare everyday for baked goods like biscuits. Royal Dansk Danish Butter Cookies
Divya A.
Doesn't taste as good as they used to. It's like the recipe has been tampered with and the butter has been diluted! These used to be my favorite Christmas cookies but the flavor has changed dramatically and I'm not the only one who has noticed this either. I wish they would go back to their old recipe.
Stephanie T.
Clearwater, FL
Always a classic cookie around Christmas time. I look forward to seeing the big tins of cookies at the stores and receiving them as gifts. They’re absolutely delicious and never disappoint me. The only thing I’d recommend is they get rid of the tin I feel bad recycling every time I get them.
Yaritza V.
Laredo
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this cookies I think they are great for Christmas you could really feel the spirit with this cookies:) the kids will love this cookies I would defenetly recommend this product to anyone I think they will like it the same.
Destinee M.
These are soooo good! The best assorted butter cookies. They all have different shapes and different tastes yet they are all so amazingly good. I love the variety.
Ileana M.
Carrollton , TX
Which one is your favorite?
Alejandra P.
Does anyone's mom uses the tin to store things after the cookies are finished? Childhood memory for sure!
Veronica C.
Los Angeles , CA
Do most people reuse the tin for sewing supplies? My mother and grandmother always did..
Tulsa L.
Sydney, NS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Does anybody know if you can purchase these all year around or just during the holidays?
Michelle M.
La Habra, CA
Which stores sell these year round?

back