BY ROYAL DANSK #38 in Cookies

High-end quality cookies that have no preservatives or coloring added, these are the ideal snack for sharing. Set includes: Three (3) tins of cookies Weight: 3.237 pounds Due to the perishable nature of food items returns are not accepted by state law.

Brooke I.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
I used to love these when I was a kid and I still love these now! My great-grandmother used to bring them to every holiday dinner. The worst was when you went to open the tin and found it with sewing supplies. I always hated when my grandmother or my uncle or my mom would ever use that in because I was always looking forward to cookies :-). These cookies were so incredibly good and they were always my favorite when I was a kid. Around the holiday time I always buy it in because it reminds me of my great-grandmother
Becky B.
Becky B.
Jasper, AL
Since I tend to buy small gifts for the neighbors, the elderly couple I clean for, my husband's extended family that are seriously hard to buy for, my favorite to go to gift are these delicious cookies! I even gift then to my parents cause they love them! My husband even asks for some in his stocking cause they're that good! The company has been around for a long time and their ingredients haven't changed at all, or so you can't even tell if they did!
Shazi L.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
These are such classic cookies. Growing up, we always had them in my house. I loved the sugared ones best of all, just because it was cool to see the sugar sitting on top of the cookie. This is also the tin that's famous for being full of anything but the cookies, so it was always an adventure opening the box in the house. You'd have to keep your fingers crossed that it was indeed these cookies and not sewing supplies or something!
Marsha P.
Marsha P.
Fresno, CA
Nothing says Christmas like these cookies. They are just simply the best with nothing else coming close in comparison. I usually buy these at Walgreens and I start seeing them for sale shortly after Thanksgiving. Once the cookies are gone I find all kinds of uses for the sturdy tin they came in. The taste itself is light and the cookies seem to just melt in your mouth. I am a repeat customer and will continue to be.
Parrish P.
Parrish P.
Are there people that don't like these cookies? The ones with the sugar on the top might be my favorite, but I couldn't tell you that for sure. They're all really good. I don't normally like crunchy cookies, but these are so buttery and delicious, that I don't think anybody would be able to resist them. I honestly want to know if someone dislikes these cookies. I've never met anyone that did.
Sharifa L.
Sharifa L.
These classes cookies have bee around for so long but are still as yummy as before. They sweet and just the right amount of crunchy texture while still being soft enough to grandpa to bit down into them. lol They are great as gift and there so many to choose from so grandpa can have his and you have yours. Great way to bring family and friends around during the holidays.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
These remind me of my childhood. It was such a special treat. They still have that wonderful taste, but I think they are thinner than when I was young. I love having them in the tin because it keeps them fresh and crumbly, plus you don't have to zip aw bag. This is what I bring in to the office for everyone to nibble on. They are buttery without nuts or chocolate.
Adriana P.
Adriana P.
Tampa, FL
There nothing I don't like about this very sweet and tasty cookie. It sugar sprinkles and buttery taste take me back to a childhood memory. The tin even has a funny story attached as my mother would up cycle the tin and converted it into sewing kits or button container. Sadly for me u would rather find a cookies than feel fooled with a tin full of buttons.
Heejae K.
Heejae K.
Bayside, NY
Aren't these everyone's favorites? It's a must have in my house during the holiday season. Not the bootleg ones but this specific Royal Dansk branded Danish cookies. They're so buttery. I probably eat half of the tin in one seating. Also, you can use the tin can afterwards to store crayons or sewing stuff as I've been fooled multiple times in my house.
Wenley M.
Wenley M.
Brooklyn, NY
A childhood favorite indeed! I think the picture of one of these blue tins filled with random sewing supplies is no secret.

Although every cookie inside the tin looks different, they all taste the same. I love the buttery taste that these cookies have and I always buy these cookies whenever I see them in stores just to enjoy this childhood favorite.
Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.
Does anyone's mom uses the tin to store things after the cookies are finished? Childhood memory for sure!
Ileana M.
Ileana M.
Which one is your favorite?
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Rome, GA
Is it bad if you give a fam member a tin of these for a holiday lol
Emily C.
Emily C.
Metamora, IL
Where can you usually purchase these at?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Can i buy them outside of a holiday? Ive only seen them in stores at the holidays.