BY ROYAL DANSK

Sara B.
Richland, WA
The Royal Dansk Chocolate Luxury Wafers are absolutely the best wafers on the market! They are very light and crunchy at the same time! Perfect ratio of chocolate and wafer ! It is not overly sweet which is a plus to me! Royal Dansk also makes really good shortbread cookies! Both products come in an adorable tin which can be repurposed!
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
I tried these once after getting them from Ross to try something new. I got them for an awesome price and I'm so glad I did because they were extremely delicious ! The outside was flavored perfectly and had a great little crunch to it while the inside was smooth, delicious chocolate ❤️
angel s.
I love these wafers. They are so addicting to eat. I love the filling they have in them. It's so creamy and rich. It makes me want to keep getting more. Plus they have a lightweight tasting because they are wafers of course. But I love these and also they make a good gift to give 😊
Hailey W.
I get these every year for Christmas and they are the perfect combination of crunchy and savory! They are so good and offer an extremely rich taste! Con of these is that the wafers tend to break in the container so you have partial sticks or crumbs. All together extremely good
Itzitl P.
Clifton, NJ
These are amazing, you can find them at your nearest supermarket!!! I love that they aren't to pricey, the can carries a lot of wafers! They aren't overly sweet, which makes it easy to eat the whole can !! Enjoy these with hot chocolate, coffee, or a simple glass of milk!!!
Colleen D.
Bakersfield, CA
I remember eating these growing up. As soon as I saw the tin I would get so excited. I would pour myself a glass of milk and dip these into the milk and it was beyond amazing. It always made my taste buds rejoice for the taste of the chocolate with the wafer.
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Esto es lo mejor del mundo esos palitos de galletas son la cosa más deliciosa en el mundo, ya sea para compartir con tus amigos y familiares o para ti sol@, recuerdo que cuando iba a la casa de mi abuela ella siempre tenía de esos y me los daba todos.
F S.
Jamaica, NY
Definitely brought back some old memories eating this chocolate. I love chocolates. This brand chocolates always taste amazing. I would definitely recommend anyone who loves chocolate to buys these, since they one one the best chocolates I tried.
Maria G.
Chula vista, California
I just looooove these cookies! Love making Sundays and sticking them right in the ice cream. They are very taste and they did meet my expectations bow I can't stop buying them. I would recommend this to anyone who love chocolate and cookies.
Alissa V.
Gresham , OR
This is one of my favorite holiday treats I buy. It's a great combination between a thick, crisp water and a delicious chocolate filling. It is very difficult to only eat one, so I recommend sharing it within a group so you don't overdue it.
Tracy C.
Fort Bliss, TX
Can you eat just one?
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
Are these good
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
Does anyone know where I could find these at?
Nadia P.
Do these only come out around the holidays?
Zoey G.
Garden Grove, CA
Where can I find these and are they pricey?