BY ROYAL CROWN

Royal Crown Cola
  • "This brings back great memories.my grandpa would take me to the store for a ice cold RC cola and a moonpie.they are still good and has a great taste.but it seems to taste better in the bottle. " in 2 reviews
Amanda B.
Buckley, WA
I absolutely love finding this brand of soda. My mom used to buy this all the time when I was young, and I love the flavor. Probably because of the memories associated with it, but nothing seems to beat having RC cola and a chocolate Moon Pie. This will probably always be my favorite treat combination.
Nedime S.
RC cola brings back so many sweet memories from my childhood. My grandparents lived near a store selling RC cola and I remember drinking RC only when I visited them. I couldn't find it anywhere else. I remember it tasting much better than Pepsi or Coke to my child-self. I still think it has this unique taste, don't know if it's because of the sentimental value. I love it!
Antonia I.
I usually find RC Cola to be one of the least costly of the Cola flavored beverages on the shelves, and not only because of the price do I prefer it but, also because of the flavor. Some may say they cant tell a difference but I can, I prefer RC.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Jessica W.
mount wolf, PA
I tried RC cola about a week ago because it was on sale. I was pleasantly surprised!! I am very picky about soda. It tastes like if Pepsi and Coke had a perfect baby.
Brittni S.
Milwaukee, WI
I drink soda quiet often, but I never was a fan of RC. It doesn't have that strong dark soda taste that Pepsi and Coke have. However, if it was an only option it tastes okay.
Ashley J.
RC Cola was a childhood favorite of mine! I refused to drink any other cola besides Coca-Cola! I still think it's delicious when I can get my hands on it!
kathryn w.
Seville, OH
I don't drink pop anymore but RC was one of my favorites. Seemed more refreshing than Coke or Pepsi. Definitely a great flavorful memory from my childhood.
Kaitlin N.
Ocean Springs, MS
I don't drink much caffeine but my boyfriend lives off of it. He goes through a 12 pack every week and a half. I'll usually grab one every so often.
alondra b.
Katy, TX
This is the best tasting soda to us. We get this all the time instead of coke or pepsi. Absolutely love it and its everyones fav