BY ROYAL COPENHAGEN

Royal Copenhagen Musk is a spicy, aromatic and musky fragrance for men . Wear it as a daytime fragrance during the spring or winter. The initial powdery notes of sage, lavender and basil are robust and soothing. The middle notes form under the protection jasmine, neroli and lily of the valley. The base notes finish strongly with musk, nutmeg, sandalwood, amber, cloves and oakmoss. This distinguished fragrance is made for the mature man who desires an accent note to his well-established style.

Royal Copenhagen Musk Eau de Cologne
  • "I would get this for all the guys that I usually go out and spend money for a guy for secret santa." in 1 review
David S.
El Centro, CA.
For some reason I like this stuff. I don't know if my girl likes me wearing it but I'm hoping Santa (me) brings me some of this cologne for Christmas. My bottle is running out. I like the scent! I don't know if any of you guys wear it, but you should try it!
Elizabeth M.
New Castle, DE
This is one of my favorite men's colognes. I'm not a big fan of men's scents that are spicy and overpowering. This scent has a very sexy undertone that doesn't scream "here I am". Highly recommended as a great gift for the man who isn't into overly powerful, obnoxious scents.
Leo N.
Spokane, WA
It doesn't smell that bad in my opinion it have like a classic vintage smell to it I would says it doesn't smell that bad and also it doesn't smell that good. Now is just up to your smell opinion.
Alaina H.
Cary, NC
I got this cologne for my boyfriend, and I have never made a better choice. He smells so nice and fresh, and it's long lasting too! Our relationship has never been better thanks to this cologne.
Ellie p.
Caledonia, MI
Really great smelling after shave, I bought this for my boyfriends birthday and be absolutely loved it. Cools irritated skin after shaving and can be used daily. Definitely a buy again product. Can be a little pricey.
Edileisy P.
Es la fragancia favorita de mi papá. En su cumpleaños nos pidió una fragancia unica y esta nos enamoro por su agradable y elegante aroma. Su empaque es estético y dura por mucho tiempo.
Anna D.
Fresno, CA
I don't think product is as bad as the rating given! it deserves a chance at least to try it out, my uncle uses this product as an aftershave and he always smells so nice, maybe it is meant for the older crowd :)
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
This is a nice masculine cologne that's perfect to give to a husband or boyfriend as a gift. I find it nostalgic and brings back memories when I smell the scent.
Garrison W.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Real men don't shave off their manes. Embrace your beard and show off your well-groomed facial hair. Women love lumber jacks and rugged facial features. It's a sign of strength and power.
Eric K.
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
I didn't really like the way this one smelled and I am not picky but this one seemed to strong at first then faded to nothing after and hour or so. Not my scent.
Jasmin G.
Pinellas park , FL
Yay or nay?
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My husband is a cologne junky, how would you describe this scent?
Melissa L.
Chula Vista, CA
Is this a great Christmas present?
Amber B.
Cleveland, TN
Copenhagen???? does it smell like dip ? I'm scared not gonna lie
Zully G.