BY ROYAL COPENHAGEN

David S.
El Centro, CA.
For some reason I like this stuff. I don't know if my girl likes me wearing it but I'm hoping Santa (me) brings me some of this cologne for Christmas. My bottle is running out. I like the scent! I don't know if any of you guys wear it, but you should try it!
Elizabeth M.
New Castle, DE
This is one of my favorite men's colognes. I'm not a big fan of men's scents that are spicy and overpowering. This scent has a very sexy undertone that doesn't scream "here I am". Highly recommended as a great gift for the man who isn't into overly powerful, obnoxious scents.
Alaina H.
Cary, NC
I got this cologne for my boyfriend, and I have never made a better choice. He smells so nice and fresh, and it's long lasting too! Our relationship has never been better thanks to this cologne.
Edileisy P.
Es la fragancia favorita de mi papá. En su cumpleaños nos pidió una fragancia unica y esta nos enamoro por su agradable y elegante aroma. Su empaque es estético y dura por mucho tiempo.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
I saw this and just had just say that dad wore this forever . Whenever I see it or smell it I think of him. It's definitely passed the test of time
lendy u.
Rockwall, TX
This is one of my favorites mans cologne it smells really good so fresh and i really love it my brotjer uses this all the time
Shanique M.
Bronx, NY
I bought this for my husband and he totally loves it. I love the smell also, it makes him smell so fresh and clean.
Kimberly B.
Walker
My man smells sooo good when he walked out wearing his royal Copenhagen cologne. It's a fresh and light scent.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
The best smell ever in a man cologne is so good, fresh, light sooo good. Te price is perfect
Sandra T.
Ripley, OH
My husband has this and he loves this item and he will never buy nothing more
Jasmin G.
Pinellas Park, FL
Yay or nay?
Melissa L.
Chula Vista, CA
Is this a great Christmas present?
Amber B.
Cleveland, TN
Copenhagen???? does it smell like dip ? I'm scared not gonna lie