4.65 / 5 based on 5,357 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I have been on this cruise once and I will not go on any other cruise line now than this one. The process to get on and off the boat is ran smoothly and the workers make you feel at home and are extremely helpful. They go all out on making sure you experience everything you possibly can. They involve the kids a lot on this ship and recommend it to families looking to go on a cruise.
Best experience I’ve ever had. food/drinks was amazing (and free), it was such a big ship, I made so many memories, the staff was so kind, the ship had so many activities and the entertainment was so good, they hosted karaoke competition and agh it was just wow. Overall I had pretty much the best time of my life and I HIGHLY recommend it.
I have been on five different cruises and they were all Royal Caribbean. I can’t say enough good things about this cruise line. They have amazing staff and the cruise line is always super clean! Always have such an amazing time!
Luxurious and comfortable. They keep you entertained and the outings are a lot of fun. The caribbean cruise was outstanding!
I have heard so many great things about royal Caribbean. I haven’t sailed with them myself, but I will be in April. Booking with them was super easy. They had 30% off December savings.
Brilliant holiday! Fantastic size room with all amenities needed. Polite, friendly and attentive staff. Excellent facilities with things to occupy the whole family. Plenty for those feeling adventurous! Would definitely travel royal Caribbean again
Had a wonderful trip with them, all of the employees were very nice and helpful, I will travel with them in the future
I had the most amazing time on board of a royal Caribbean cruise last year! We traveled in the harmony of the seas which is a huge boat and it was amazing!!!! The food is awesome and you can never get bored
I’m a budge fan of royal Caribbean, and it’s one of my favorites. They definitely keep an competitive edge. They probably have the best food, in my experience of all the other lines. Most of the ships that I have gone on have a complimentary sauna, which is a must on my trip. I have gone on several cruise lines that charge for a sauna, which is fine, as long as a free one is offered in addition. The entertainment options are always stellar and competitive to carnival as well!
De lo mejor buena atecion excelente comida la pizzeria más que genial el yacusi esquisito sin nunguna queja regresaria todas las veces si pudiera
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos