4.65 / 5 based on 5,483 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Great customer experience. The staff really focuses on making sure everyone is having a good time. The rooms were comfortable and the ride was not too rocky on the waves. I would definitely recommend even though it is pricier than the competition
This service is number one all of my cruise has met my highest expectations and even more
So much fun to go on , a lot of kid things to do. My family goes every year and haven’t had a bad experience.
Royal Caribbean is my favorite cruise line. They have so much available to do on the cruise that one can’t get bored and have delicious meals.
The best cruiser I had ever being, just make sure to spend a little bit more that the cheapest one, I swear you will not regret it
I really like this airline when you want to have parties and have fun and really entertain yourself
I had a great time! I’m going on a cruise again with Royal Caribbean in one month and can’t wait!
The best cruise line company.. perfect crew.. perfect food.. perfect cruisers ships.. good attention
I love cruising with Royal Caribbean. The only thing they are missing is freestyle dining. I hate having a set time for meals.
LOVE. This is the first cruise I have ever taken but I was more than 100% satisfied. The crew was awesome, the food was amazing, so many different fun activities every night, and very clean. We were on this cruise for 8 nights and not once did we ever get bored. I highly recommend and I will be taking this cruise line again very soon.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos