BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/New Zeala...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Where can I ...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many that depart...2 Answers
Royal Caribbean
  • "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
Dennis G.
Long Beach, CA
I used royal carribean on a trip to Hawaii last summer and it was amazing. From start to finish the cruise was fantastic. Not only was the weather gorgeous the entire time we were on the cruise but all the employees were extremely kind and helpful and the amenities on the ship made it for a comfortable and affordable vacation.
Brittney M.
Orlando
Everything about Royal Caribbean is 5 stars. The staff put their best foot forward always and are very accommodating! It’s a great atmosphere and there is something for children of all ages as well as teenagers AND adults! There really is something for everyone! In the larger ships there are ice skating rinks and wave riders!
Stephanie L.
I loved my experience on this cruise! It's beautiful, huge, and it was such a smooth trip. Got to visit Bermuda and it was amazing! Everyone on the boat was so nice, lots of activities available for all ages .. would definitely go again!
Yessie M.
Davenport, FL
My stepmom works for royal Caribbean so I've had the pleasure on going on quite a few cruises to different places and I can see that the quality of service and the staff attending is exceptionally good, The buffets are good offering a variety of different foods and the entertainment is quite good. Overall a good cruise line.
Lana M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
The best cruise line in my opinion. It has the best ships, food, activities and I always feel that the customer service is beyond better than any other cruise line. I have also sailed with carnival and the royal carribean experience was so much better. It is a little more expensive but it is most definitely worth it.
Laura H.
I have been on at least 6 Royal Caribbean cruise and cannot wait to go on another. These trips have been the best vacations of my life. The service is impeccable. The quality of the food makes my mouth water. The entertainment is first class. This is a wonderful cruise line and an absolute favorite of mine and my family!
Kaitlin N.
We went on the Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Sea last year for a 3 day cruise. This being my 3rd cruise, two of which I'd been on with Carnival, I found myself being very critical. This ship is an older one that is in much need of an update. It felt overly crowded when it came time to be in common spaces or unloading at ports of call. The staff members were mostly helpful, but it took our room steward all day to get to our room. We went for a babymoon because I was 21 weeks pregnant with our first baby. No one other than my waiter went out of their way to make me comfortable. I had even requested extra pillows a few times and they never came. The entertainment was fun. We really enjoyed the family friendly nature of the performances. We found the food to be far inferior to the food on Carnival ships. The ports of call were easy to navigate and enjoyable. But the lunch in Cocoa Cay had me nervous because there were no cooling systems under the deserts or things containing mayonnaise. So eat early if you can there. It was a a quick and easy process getting on board. We will try Royal Caribbean again, just a different ship some day.
Tamara Z.
I love that there is always something to do and somewhere to go on a Royal Caribbean cruise. The private island is fantastic, the food is delicious, and the atmosphere is incredible on board. If you want a vacation, cruises are the way to go, and this cruise line is the one to take with just adults or with families.
Briana R.
My fiancé and I took a pre-baby cruise and it was the most enjoyable experience of my life. 7 days and 4 countries it was incredible from the service and the food to the activities and shows. I would recommend to any and everyone!
Kaylee A.
Westlake, OH
I've been on two Royal Caribbean cruises and had SUCH an amazing experience on both! Amazing servers, great food, and fun entertainment for all ages. I really think this is my favorite cruise line out of the 4 I've traveled with!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.