BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Where can I ...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many that depart...2 Answers
  • What is the best thing to do while on the cruise? 12 Answers
Royal Caribbean
  • "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
Tamara Z.
I love that there is always something to do and somewhere to go on a Royal Caribbean cruise. The private island is fantastic, the food is delicious, and the atmosphere is incredible on board. If you want a vacation, cruises are the way to go, and this cruise line is the one to take with just adults or with families.
Alexandria E.
Dallas, TX
Every royal carribean cruise I have been on has been a blast. I have taken cruises to Mexico, the Bahamas and Europe on Royal Carribean and they have all been amazing. The atmosphere is hard to beat and they offered so many different types of activities which were able to meet my diverse family's needs! 10/10 would recomend
Taylor B.
Lexington , KY
I absolutely love this cruise line! I have cruised with them multiple times and have always had the best vacations. They have exceptional staff, boats, food, activities, shows, and anything else you can think of. I think they have great prices and great special offers. I would highly recommend booking a cruise with them!
Kaitlin N.
We went on the Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Sea last year for a 3 day cruise. This being my 3rd cruise, two of which I'd been on with Carnival, I found myself being very critical. This ship is an older one that is in much need of an update. It felt overly crowded when it came time to be in common spaces or unloading at ports of call. The staff members were mostly helpful, but it took our room steward all day to get to our room. We went for a babymoon because I was 21 weeks pregnant with our first baby. No one other than my waiter went out of their way to make me comfortable. I had even requested extra pillows a few times and they never came. The entertainment was fun. We really enjoyed the family friendly nature of the performances. We found the food to be far inferior to the food on Carnival ships. The ports of call were easy to navigate and enjoyable. But the lunch in Cocoa Cay had me nervous because there were no cooling systems under the deserts or things containing mayonnaise. So eat early if you can there. It was a a quick and easy process getting on board. We will try Royal Caribbean again, just a different ship some day.
Hayley H.
El Paso, TX
I took a cruise on "Oasis of The Seas" and was so impressed with this ship. There is always so much to do and the ports are very nice. The staff is fast and responsive so no complaints there. I really like their website, it is very user-friendly and easy to navigate. I use this cruise repeatedly and recommend it to anyone!
Lana M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
The best cruise line in my opinion. It has the best ships, food, activities and I always feel that the customer service is beyond better than any other cruise line. I have also sailed with carnival and the royal carribean experience was so much better. It is a little more expensive but it is most definitely worth it.
Tarren L.
I loved the cruise ! It was very fun I had so much fun I mostly forgot I was on the water.They have great food .I went to the food bar about 4 times a day. You should be prepared to gain  a few lbs lol.  The service was great no was rude or unkind. I had the time of my life for anyone wanting to go should go !!!
Thessa C.
Denver, CO
I've had only really good experiences with this cruise line! Their customer service is excellent, and I always enjoy myself. I think everything is such a great value , and a great way to vacation on a budget considering all the food is included and of course you do not have to worry about a hotel. A great way to travel !
Sabina M.
Brooklyn , NY
A few years ago I took the Freedom of the Seas to a few islands in the Caribbean and it was just wonderful. The great food, fabulous entertainment, and all the activities to do are just a few of the things you can enjoy cruising with Royal Caribbean. I would definitely plan take the cruise line again and would recommend to anyone!
Kaylee A.
Westlake, OH
I've been on two Royal Caribbean cruises and had SUCH an amazing experience on both! Amazing servers, great food, and fun entertainment for all ages. I really think this is my favorite cruise line out of the 4 I've traveled with!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.