BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Jezebel Jessie R.
Nutley, NJ
I have not yet been on this cruise but I've heard wonderful things about it. I stayed on a carnival cruise and it was the absolute worst experience. I heard Royal is more adult friendly with lots of activities and dining options. I would try a royal cruise.
Steph O.
Phoenix, AZ
Look, is Royal Caribbean the end all be all of vacation experiences? Maybe not. But for the value it is a truly great experience. Disney has better food and entertainment in terms of shows and character experiences, but Royal Caribbean has a lot more to offer in terms of late night entertainment for adults. It's a very fun experience and I would go again for sure!
Marisol T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love travelling with Royal Caribbean cruises. I've been on 3 different cruises with them and enjoyed every single one. The food, the entertainment, the people. It has all been something I would highly recommend. Can't wait to book another vacation with Royal.
Jackie A.
Really fun! I've been in two cruises (one on royal Caribbean, one on carnival) and I preferred the royal Caribbean because it took us to much nicer ports (for similar prices.) I am looking forward to my next cruising experience! It really makes the perfect vacation for me because it takes you to relaxing destinations, and it's all you can eat! My favorite part!
Lisa C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Royal Caribbean is our one and only cruise line. They have absolutely everything we need and want for our cruise vacations. The food is amazing, the service is amazing, the specialty restaurants on board are incredible. On board entertainment is awesome too. No matter the age. Everyone in my family has a great time. Always. Guaranteed. Royal Caribbean
Jamie M.
Me and my husband went on this cruise line for our honeymoon. Overall we loved the cruise and there was a ton of things to do. However, I feel like we spent more than we anticipated on some extra food related costs that we thought would have been included. Other than that we couldn’t complain. The ship was gorgeous and we got to see so many great shows/events.
Lydia G.
Orlando, FL
The cruise was packed with drunk college kids on Spring Break. We missed one of our 2 ports because of the weather and the ship didn't offer any compensation except for what we paid for our excursions. The crew was rude and it seemed like they didn't put any effort into onboard activities. I was just really disappointed compared to other cruises I've been on.
Kylie Z.
Buffalo, NY
Royal Carribbean is one of my favorite cruise lines. They are constantly coming up with innovative new ideas for entertainment and especially for concepts for new ships. I have been on a few Royal cruises and my one and only problem with them is they are one of the most expensive and they never have deals that include beverage packages like other cruise lines.
olivia v.
When first planning a vacation I chose Royal Carribean because of all the marketing fir it, but whn I arrived it was nothing what it looked like on camera. it is way smaller, and the rooms are very tight. It was a good stay but it was nothing I was expecting.
Kimberly M.
Kalispell, MT
My husband and I went on our first cruise with Royal and it was amazing. Our favorite part was watching movies on the deck under the stars. Only thing we didn't like was the sea sickness we got headed back to Seattle. But over all would do it all again in a heartbeat.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.