BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Where can I ...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many that depart...2 Answers
  • What is the best thing to do while on the cruise? 12 Answers
Royal Caribbean
  • "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
Jessica K.
I love going on cruises with Royal Caribbean. Its the only cruiseline that I've ever traveled with. The rooms were good and the food was awesome. The excursions were really fun and they traveled to awesome places. A little pricey but that's okay.
Tammy D.
I've been on about 3 or 4 Royal Caribbean cruises since I was 12 or 13, and I've loved every single one and have never been disappointed. The wait staff are always super friendly.. And this is definitely a great vacation if you plan to take your family with you. Never unsatisfied
Erin H.
Murfreesboro, TN
This was my first cruise line and will be my ONLY cruise line. The service, experience, cleanliness, options, etc...were unmatchable and I will continue using them for the rest of my life for as many vacations as I possibly can!! Absolutely LOVE Royal Caribbean!
Adine D.
Jacksonville, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
This is my absolute and favorite cruise line. They are bit more expensive than all the others, but it is definitely worth it. They offer so many different cuisine options. The staff is always super friendly and helpful. The entertainment is great. If you need a nice vacation and would really want to enjoy one go on this cruise line.
Gen F.
Saint James, NY
I went on a Royal Caribbean cruise to Bermuda a few years ago and it's still one of my favorite trips. We had the suite so our room was spacious and cozy. The ship offers so many fun things to do while at sea, the food was delicious, and the staff was friendly.
Elita F.
Clermont, FL
We adore Royal Caribbean's cruises. I've been taking cruises since I was very, very young. As of now, I have been on more than 20 RCL cruises. Their newest ships are amazing. I have never had an experience like the one we had on Allure of the Seas. We have always had pleasant stewards and waiters, wonderful cruise directors, an amazing shopping experience, and great food. Now that I have kids, I really appreciate all of the options they have for all ages.
Tara L.
Aside from the 14ft waves, my experience was excellent. The rooms were cozy and clean. The workers on board were very nice and accommodating. The food was great, and there was a nice options to choose from. The activities on board were nice, and the destinations were even better. I would recommend this cruise line to a friend.
Michelle W.
Denver, CO
While the cruise I went on was over 4+ years ago, I really enjoyed the experience. The activities were very fun and inclusive of all ages. The boat was very clean and the service people were very very nice and helpful. I would recommend!
Saher A.
Royal Caribbean is my favorite cruise line to take! The cruise ship itself is very clean and the rooms are larger than most cruise lines that I have previously been part of. The staff is great and a lot of fun. They gave us special food to our table to try as well which was awesome! Two plates of dessert please! Love this cruise line!
Michelle S.
Sebastian, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We were in the midst of a harsh storm, so we had to skip a place I really wanted to go. My fave part of the cruise experience was the facial I had from the spa. customer service gets an A+ all around. The buffet was okay, standard fare. One thing I did not like was the concentration on buying expensive jewelry. Overall, I'd definitely go with this cruise line again.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.