BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Marisol T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love travelling with Royal Caribbean cruises. I've been on 3 different cruises with them and enjoyed every single one. The food, the entertainment, the people. It has all been something I would highly recommend. Can't wait to book another vacation with Royal.
DUNCAN R.
Bath, NY
ROYAL CARIBBEAN IS THE BEST OF THE MID PRICED CRUISE LINES.  THE SHIPS ARE IN GREAT SHAPE INSIDE AND OUT AND RECEIVE CONSTANT MAINTENENCE TO ENSURE EVERYTHING IS RUNNING PROPERLY.  WE CRUISE ONE TO TWO TIMES A YEAR AND ENJOY THE ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND THE FEELING OF WELCOMENESS THE CREW PROVIDES.  DONT SETTLE FOR CHEAPER LINES, TRAVEL WITH ROYAL CARIBBEAN AND RELAX.
Steph O.
Phoenix, AZ
Look, is Royal Caribbean the end all be all of vacation experiences? Maybe not. But for the value it is a truly great experience. Disney has better food and entertainment in terms of shows and character experiences, but Royal Caribbean has a lot more to offer in terms of late night entertainment for adults. It's a very fun experience and I would go again for sure!
Jamie M.
Me and my husband went on this cruise line for our honeymoon. Overall we loved the cruise and there was a ton of things to do. However, I feel like we spent more than we anticipated on some extra food related costs that we thought would have been included. Other than that we couldn’t complain. The ship was gorgeous and we got to see so many great shows/events.
olivia v.
When first planning a vacation I chose Royal Carribean because of all the marketing fir it, but whn I arrived it was nothing what it looked like on camera. it is way smaller, and the rooms are very tight. It was a good stay but it was nothing I was expecting.
Lysha S.
Auburn, AL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We did receive good service while on our RC cruise. We had to constantly ask our room steward to clean our room. The toilet overflowed bc it wouldn't flush properly. They refused to make a change for my child in the kids program and tried to tell me they knew what was better for my child. This is just a handful of the things we dealt with whole cruising RC.
Chirona P.
I enjoy cruising on Royal Caribbean. They have the best ships. I always enjoy the activities on the days when we are at sea. I like being able to roller skate or ice skate while on the boat. I also enjoy the rock climbing. I was a little nervous to try this one at first especially being able to see the ocean when you get to the top. But I am now a pro.
Anastazia S.
Crum Lynne, PA
I Went to Mexico and key west for my birthday years ago it was an amazing time the pool was salt water and gave me a rash unfortunately but the hot tubs were so nice and there were so many things for kids to do which was good cause I was a kid at the time
Lydia G.
Orlando, FL
The cruise was packed with drunk college kids on Spring Break. We missed one of our 2 ports because of the weather and the ship didn't offer any compensation except for what we paid for our excursions. The crew was rude and it seemed like they didn't put any effort into onboard activities. I was just really disappointed compared to other cruises I've been on.
Melinda S.
Castaic, CA
If you want to sail off to the sunset, Royal Caribbean is for you. I felt like I was on a true vacation when I arrived to the pier. Everyone is friendly and helpful. All your needs are taken care of. I enjoyed the balcony in my room. The food that is offered at every meal is delicious. I did not want to go home after how well they treated me. Fun time!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.