BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/N...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Kristen M.
My husband and I enjoyed the Oasis of the Seas for our honeymoon and it was the best trip of my life! It was my first cruise and his second. The boat is gorgeous, the food is phenomenal, the staff is friendly and courteous and there is always something to do! Whether you're in port or on the sea, there is something literally for everyone!
Teresa V.
San Francisco , CA
The Royal Caribbean cruise I went on was AMAZING! I went with a group of about 20 people on the Enchantment of the Seas. The ship was an older ship, but you wouldn't have known it by just looking at it. It had just been renovated and was beautiful! I was so impressed with how friendly everyone on the crew was. They all definitely made my first cruise experience top notch and set the bar high for future cruises!
Angelo D.
I spend my vacations over here in a Royal Caribbean trip, from Miami to the Caribbean Island's, was without any kind of doubstthe best trip that I ever made and I really enjoyed all the experience on board because, all the crew was just awesome people. I will to come back as soon as possible.
Madeline J.
Mesa, AZ
The staff was not friendly, they did not handle my concerns well, there was not very much to do on the ship, it was geared more toward people who drink and gamble, there are definitely more things to do than those two things. I was definitely not satisfied. I will not be taking a cruise with them in the future.
Maria G.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
The best of the major 3 cruise lines. Everyone is so helpful and accomodating, the activities are fun, the food and drinks are to die for, seriously what more could you want? The rooms are impeccable, and you're always guaranteed a good time aboard a RCC ship. Cannot wait to go on my next cruise with them!!
Brittany L.
Casselberry, FL
I love Royal Caribbean! I have cruised on other lines but after traveling on RC I don't think I will ever take another line. The most recent cruise I went on was for my bachelorette party. Upon booking the trip they asked me if it was for a special occasion. There were 9 of us that went (three rooms total) and when we got to our rooms there were bottles of champagne and welcome notes. Our trip was amazing!
Tina Z.
Westwood, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
This was a an excellent experience. Rooms were nice and spacious and the service received from the staff on this cruise line was "white glove"
My family and I really enjoyed ourselves on this trip and we got to experience a true bonding trip. I would recommend this cruise line to any and everyone.
Taylor C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
The rooms are small but nice and the food is the best part. The shows could use a little bit of updating, they have been the same for years. Amazing in the summer, but then you get the cheaper crowd in the winter months (cheaper cruise rates) Overall, I might be checking out some other cruise lines next time.
Hayley V.
Oviedo, FL
Best cruise line I have been on. Everything on the ship is so elegant and so clean. The ships are spacious and filled with so many activities. My favorite part of sailing with RC is the food on board. I have never had such amazing food in my life. The service from the staff, the food, the ship, just everything about RC is to rave about.
Isabel T.
Savannah, GA
Royal Caribbean is amazing!! I have always had the best vacations on their cruises. It's definitely geared toward a younger crowd. They have exciting events always going on, the on-ship club is perfect, and the excursions are exhilarating. The food is also the best. They have great shopping and shows on the ship. They have fun sports and active activities on the top deck. My favorite cruise line by far.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.