BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Shannon B.
Minneapolis, MN
Fantastic cruise line, we had a blast! The ship was luxurious with a ton of fun on-board activities that didn't require us to be outdoors (this was a cruise in Alaska). Also plenty of stops at port towns that were long enough for us to get off the ship and do excursions to get a feel for each place.
Kelly L.
Columbus, OH
In all, I really enjoyed my time on a Royal Caribbean ship that sailed to the Bahamas. The food was good and the features of the ship were really cool. One thing that I thought this cruise line lacked compared to Carnival, is that it wasn't as much of a fun environment on deck. I have also sailed with Carnival and they do a great job having staff get guests on stage and involved in contests etc every single day, but royal Caribbean only did that once or twice. I would sail with them again though.
mackenzie j.
Fayetteville , AR
We chose this cruise because we had holiday'd in California and then across to Orlando, Florida for our action packed theme park holiday and our travel agent suggested this cruise to end our adventures. Since we had travelled so far to get there (from Australia) and we might never have the chance to see the Caribbean again I jumped at the opportunity. Boy am I glad I did. This cruise was the highlight of our amazing trip.
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My husband and I really enjoyed our experience on Royal Caribbean. The ship was very clean. I was pleasantly surprised by how clean it was. There are tons of fun things to do on the ship so you are bound to find something you like. Our room was not large but it was comfortable. The food was very good but not excellent. It was still better then I was expecting. I would definitely go on another cruise with Royal Caribbean.
Chelsey F.
Gainesville, FL
One of the best cruises I have ever been on! Royal is really the way to go. Pros: beautiful ships, great food and even better destinations! Cons: NONE. After going on a European cruise with Royal, my outlook of the world is forever changed. I would recommend a Royal Caribbean cruise to anyone! 10/10
Caylee M.
Nashville , TN
I have been on several royal Caribbean cruises and I love this cruise line. The bartenders are relatable, there are plenty of activities to do, and I appreciated that I had unlimited Starbucks for a week. I loved going to events and doing excursions. I think they do have great ports and it is just very enjoyable.
k m.
The experience was nothing short of a dream. The staff are so nice and helpful, it's so easy to make friends, everyone makes sure you are comfortable and happy. The ship is BEAUTIFUL and the food is amazing. I 100% recommend a cruise on the royal Caribbean.
Kristin B.
Council Bluffs
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Not a fan of Royal Caribbean. My husband and I took a honeymoon cruise with Royal Caribbean, and we had a horrible time. We were some of the youngest people on there at the age of 27&28. We were treated horribly, and were judged constantly by our waitress at all meals. When we called to have a bucket of ice brought to our room to put a bottle of wine in, they didn’t show up for over 2 hours. Terrible service and I will never cruise with them again.
Chelsea C.
Acme, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Me and my husband are cruise junkies! We are loyal to royal! We cruise at least twice year. We are diamond members! I love everything about this cruise line. The customer service is impeccable. The employees are always kind, helpful, and go above and beyond. The ships offer so much to do and something to do for every age group. It is a good mix of family and younger crowd! I recommend this cruise line to anyone and everyone!
Cara D.
Clarksville, TN
For teens that don't have any friends on board, this is probably one of my favorite cruise lines. The young adult crowd is much different versus the carnival cruise lines. I'm not really rowdy, don't typically fit in where I live, chill demeanor, etc., and I way preferred this line over the other.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.