BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/New Zeala...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Where can I ...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many that depart...2 Answers
Royal Caribbean
  • "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
Jezebel Jessie R.
Nutley, NJ
I have not yet been on this cruise but I've heard wonderful things about it. I stayed on a carnival cruise and it was the absolute worst experience. I heard Royal is more adult friendly with lots of activities and dining options. I would try a royal cruise.
Jackie A.
Really fun! I've been in two cruises (one on royal Caribbean, one on carnival) and I preferred the royal Caribbean because it took us to much nicer ports (for similar prices.) I am looking forward to my next cruising experience! It really makes the perfect vacation for me because it takes you to relaxing destinations, and it's all you can eat! My favorite part!
Kendra M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I literally just got off a Royal Caribbean cruise today. It was my senior year of college spring break trip and the ship, service, excursions, and activities could not have been better. If you get a chance to go to their private island in the Bahamas - DO IT!!! It is so beautiful!!! We loved the service we received and the cruise line's commitment to its customers.
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
Depending upon the ship, your cruise can be very different. I have been on 2 Carnival and 2 Royal Caribbean. One RC was not great, but the other was AMAZING! The ship was brand new and had all of the works. So just make sure you do research on which ship you are going on and you won't be disappointed!
DUNCAN R.
Bath, NY
ROYAL CARIBBEAN IS THE BEST OF THE MID PRICED CRUISE LINES.  THE SHIPS ARE IN GREAT SHAPE INSIDE AND OUT AND RECEIVE CONSTANT MAINTENENCE TO ENSURE EVERYTHING IS RUNNING PROPERLY.  WE CRUISE ONE TO TWO TIMES A YEAR AND ENJOY THE ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND THE FEELING OF WELCOMENESS THE CREW PROVIDES.  DONT SETTLE FOR CHEAPER LINES, TRAVEL WITH ROYAL CARIBBEAN AND RELAX.
Jessica S.
Really enjoyed my trip with Royal Caribbean. Staff was great, they were always wiling to help out. Rooms were very spacious and not cramped, like i figured. Always fun activities for people to engage in. Pool deck was always clean, and always tons of towels.
Marisol T.
Love travelling with Royal Caribbean cruises. I've been on 3 different cruises with them and enjoyed every single one. The food, the entertainment, the people. It has all been something I would highly recommend. Can't wait to book another vacation with Royal.
Lisa C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Royal Caribbean is our one and only cruise line. They have absolutely everything we need and want for our cruise vacations. The food is amazing, the service is amazing, the specialty restaurants on board are incredible. On board entertainment is awesome too. No matter the age. Everyone in my family has a great time. Always. Guaranteed. Royal Caribbean
Steph O.
Phoenix, AZ
Look, is Royal Caribbean the end all be all of vacation experiences? Maybe not. But for the value it is a truly great experience. Disney has better food and entertainment in terms of shows and character experiences, but Royal Caribbean has a lot more to offer in terms of late night entertainment for adults. It's a very fun experience and I would go again for sure!
Lydia G.
Orlando, FL
The cruise was packed with drunk college kids on Spring Break. We missed one of our 2 ports because of the weather and the ship didn't offer any compensation except for what we paid for our excursions. The crew was rude and it seemed like they didn't put any effort into onboard activities. I was just really disappointed compared to other cruises I've been on.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.