BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Katherine L.
Santa Cruz
I just recently went on this cruise mid summer of 2017. Our cruise was headed for the Bahamas. The crew on this ship were so nice and attentive to your needs. They were much more considerate and interactive with everyone on board, in comparison to the other cruise I have been on. Needless to say, the staff on this cruise made my experience so much more fun than it would've been without them.
Tcee D.
Douglasville , GA
My very first cruise I absolutely love that the staff was great we even received money back which was a plus would recommend this cruise to anyone went to the Bahamas and also another offshore Resort love the people ship was beautiful big service was just absolutely phenomenal
Karen S.
Ringwood, NJ
I last cruised on RC in 2001 but it was a great time. I went with my friend we went to Cozumel, Grand Caymen, Haiti and Jamaica. I enjoyed all the little excursions we went on. We loved every day when the cleaning men made animals out of the new towels in our room every day we would take pictures of them. The waiters at dinner were great. We met so many great strangers on that trip.
Shila H.
South El Monte, CA
The perfect cruise line for any age! Moderately priced and excellent customer service. There is always a smiling friendly face to help you whenever you need assistance. The entertainment is the type you would see on broadway, every time I cruise with RC I am blown away! You're sure to make memories that will last a lifetime with Royal Caribbean and you'll keep coming back for more!
Tylee B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Best cruise line I've been on! The ships are exquisite, every single one of them. And they leverage events, programs, shows, and games very well. The food is definitely the best part though. Not only is there a surplus, it is very high quality. Food staff and room staff are exceptionally hospitable. I have been on quite a few cruise lines and Royal is by far my greatest experience.
Paige W.
Davenport, FL
I took my first Royal Caribbean cruise this summer and I had an amazing time during my 7 night cruise. There was always something to do and stay entertained. I loved getting dressed up for dinner and a show every night. My favorite part other than laying by the pool was all the amazing food. Out of all the cruises I’ve gone on Royal Caribbean’s quick service locations have the best food!!
Amber M.
Nashville, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is my second favorite cruise line. The food is amazing, the excursion packages are top notch, and the staff is all more than kind. Their shows aren't phenomenal, so I wouldn't recommend wasting any time on that. There is just so much to do on this boat, you'll never be bored. Depending on your destination, call ahead and see what the duty rates are and the BYOB charge is going to be.
Bri M.
Land o lakes , FL
I absolutely love royal Caribbean cruise line! They are amazing! This is a vacation that you would go on that you actually feel like you are on vacation! You are constantly being pampered and given exceptional customer service. I would proudly recommend this cruise line to people.
Penny A.
Cortland, OH
We sailed on the Explorer of the Seas on a 9 night cruise. We were unsure of what to expect but were pleasantly surprised on the food and choice of entertainment. All staff members were helpful and patient. Our room steward went above and beyond what we could have hoped for.
Christine L.
Wurtsboro, NY
I absolutely LOVED our trip to the Mediterranean on a Royal Caribbean cruise. The staff were approachable, pleasant and so accommodating. The ports we stopped in felt good and the transition of passport necessities were smoothly taken care of. What a phenomenal experience.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.