BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Ashlyn W.
Cabot, AR
My husband and I went on a RC cruise for our honeymoon in 2014. I think we would have a better opinion of our time if the sun had been shining and we could have been out on the boat instead of stuck in our room and common areas. One thing that really turned us off was the spattering of puke on the glass elevator that remained there over the course of our stay. Gross. :/
Alexis L.
Toms River , NJ
I have been on a few Royal Caribbean cruises. I can't complain, the boats are breathtaking and the crews are so friendly. The staterooms are very spacious, there was more than enough room for the 4 people we had staying in it. Aboard a Royal Caribbean ship there is something to do for the whole family, no matter the ages.
Daina E.
Some of my family did a girls trip on Royal Caribbean and we had a blast. The ship was exquisite. The food was good, and the staff was over the top incredible.We were on a 7-day cruise and we really enjoyed ourselves. We were in an ocean-view room, close to one of the main exits, which was convenient for getting on and off the ship. Overall, it was a great time with a lot of great activities. I definitely recommend a cruise with Royal Caribbean.
Aceine S.
Newport News, VA
I had a 7 day cruise to the Caribbean with Royal Caribbean. We left from Puerto Rico and had a flawless departure. The trip went absolutely fabulous. They make sure they enlighten you with several things to do on-board to stay busy. They also make porting a breeze! Will definitely sail the seas with Royal Caribbean again!
Janna F.
This was my first cruise. It ported out of New Orleans a few years back and it was amazing. I wish Royal would come back to NOLA. The crew were fantastic. Everyone attended to your every whim. I didn't like what they had on the menu one night and our waiter remembered I liked chicken and had the chef make me a piece of grilled chicken. It was so sweet and he didn't have to do that. It's the little things like that, that make it unforgettable.
Jan R.
Highland, NY
I believe RCCL to be one of the leading cruise lines in the industry. Having cruised 39 times they by far exceed the other lines in customer service, food & beverage, entertainment and the ships are absolutely phenomenal. Every time I've cruised a different line I always wished I had chosen Royal Caribbean. When your on their ships you are completely pampered. It's the best home away from home for anyone wanting a superior cruise experience.
Emily F.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Royal Caribbean cruise line! Me and my family have been avid cruisers for many years, We have been on multiple different cruise lines but hands down Royal Caribbean is are all time favorite! We are never disappointed  with any of their activities. There is always something to do for cruisers of all ages! From there entertainment, to the staff, to the food you cant go wrong! On a Royal Caribbean cruise, you will never be bored.. or hungry!
Katie H.
Raleigh, NC
I'm a huge fan of Royal Caribbean- I recommend them to all of my friends! There is always plenty to do on the ships (performances, trivia, pools, and food- tons of food), and that doesn't even begin to touch on the great stops along the way! Sticking with Royal also has some great perks- start racking up points now!
sara w.
I recently went to Bahamas on a 4 day cruise, and was extremely disappointed. We went on the Majesty of the Seas, and read that it was recently updated, which it did not look like it. Minimal things to do on the ship, and not to mention when we could not dock at Cococay we were told we were staying in Nassau for another day, we didnt get anything back for taking a cruise to be docked at Nassau the entire time! Also disappointed with the food- if we wanted surf and turf for dinner we had to pay for it, unlike on Carnival when it was included. Will not be booking with Royal Caribbean again.
Alison D.
Branson, MO
We love cruising and Royal Caribbean is our favorite line to take when we vacation as a family. The cabins are spacious and always the cleanest I've encountered. The food is impeccable and there is something for everyone. Seriously I will admit the dining experience is a big reason I love cruising. Now let's not forget the breath taking entertainment! From games to family shows to karaoke to musical reviews, there is something for everyone
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.