BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Taylor C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
The rooms are small but nice and the food is the best part. The shows could use a little bit of updating, they have been the same for years. Amazing in the summer, but then you get the cheaper crowd in the winter months (cheaper cruise rates) Overall, I might be checking out some other cruise lines next time.
Madeline J.
Mesa, AZ
The staff was not friendly, they did not handle my concerns well, there was not very much to do on the ship, it was geared more toward people who drink and gamble, there are definitely more things to do than those two things. I was definitely not satisfied. I will not be taking a cruise with them in the future.
Tina Z.
Westwood, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
This was a an excellent experience. Rooms were nice and spacious and the service received from the staff on this cruise line was "white glove"
My family and I really enjoyed ourselves on this trip and we got to experience a true bonding trip. I would recommend this cruise line to any and everyone.
Brittany L.
Casselberry, FL
I love Royal Caribbean! I have cruised on other lines but after traveling on RC I don't think I will ever take another line. The most recent cruise I went on was for my bachelorette party. Upon booking the trip they asked me if it was for a special occasion. There were 9 of us that went (three rooms total) and when we got to our rooms there were bottles of champagne and welcome notes. Our trip was amazing!
Lessley-Ann G.
Rockville , MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I absolutely love the Royal Caribbean line. I use this cruise line for a trip with my family to Central America and the Latin countries and of the ship was beautiful, the food was amazing, the destination spots were exhilarating. I love going with Royal Caribbean I think it's one of the best cruise lines and if I could go on them again with a complementary gift from Influenster that would be so awesome.
Cadie R.
Howard Lake, MN
I will start with the fact that I have been on both RC and Carnival cruises. Royal Caribbean definitely takes the wow factor to the next level. The staff treat you like royalty, and every minute detail is thought out. Perfect for families or older couples. The only thing I wish is that it had more activities for young adults. They do try to cater some things to that crowd, but carnival definitely still is the party ship.
Isabel T.
Savannah, GA
Royal Caribbean is amazing!! I have always had the best vacations on their cruises. It's definitely geared toward a younger crowd. They have exciting events always going on, the on-ship club is perfect, and the excursions are exhilarating. The food is also the best. They have great shopping and shows on the ship. They have fun sports and active activities on the top deck. My favorite cruise line by far.
Martha G.
San Diego, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I went on a cruise with Royal Caribbean at the end of August. It was so much fun and the staff is always very nice. They say hi and have conversations and are always smiling and doing what the have to do to keep customers happy. The food is amazing with a wide variety and excellent taste!
Allyson G.
Cambridge, ON
My family and I have taken two Caribbean cruises with Royal Caribbean so far. We've enjoyed both of them. Customer service was top notch whether it was in the restaurants, room, photographers or special events. Food was fantastic and there was a ton to choose from. There was enough to keep adults and children interested on 'at sea' days. I wouldn't hesitate to take another cruise with Royal Caribbean.
Hayley V.
Oviedo, FL
Best cruise line I have been on. Everything on the ship is so elegant and so clean. The ships are spacious and filled with so many activities. My favorite part of sailing with RC is the food on board. I have never had such amazing food in my life. The service from the staff, the food, the ship, just everything about RC is to rave about.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.