BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Where can I ...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many that depart...2 Answers
Christine L.
Wurtsboro, NY
I absolutely LOVED our trip to the Mediterranean on a Royal Caribbean cruise. The staff were approachable, pleasant and so accommodating. The ports we stopped in felt good and the transition of passport necessities were smoothly taken care of. What a phenomenal experience.
Tabitha E.
Mobile, AL
Cruising is amazing. I love that it is completely relaxing and carefree. There is plenty to do, but you could also just enjoy the rest and good food and not do any activities and have a great time. Great for vacations with little ones, my 2 year old loved our cruise between the pools, lots of places to run, entertainment everywhere, yummy food. And I loves that he was contained lol
Nastasia L.
brooklyn, ny
I've been traveling on Royal Caribbean for years! I love the innovative, new ships with rock climbing walls, cirque du Soleil, prommenade, zip lining and even wave rider! There's always so much fun stuff on board sometimes I don't want to get off the ship once we get somewhere. The best part is waking up in a new country in the morning- all in all my favorite cruise line I've been on✨
Ryan H.
Auburn, AL
This experience was absolutely amazing. It had a very personal feel, as each worker attempted to connect with me and my friends on a personal level! The boat was beautiful and had so many fun activities on board! I wish I could have stayed on the ship for two more weeks!
Amanda S.
If I wasn't pregnant and having morning sickness I would have had allot more fun. But there were allot of things to do on the ship. You could stay on the ship and not leave and still have a great time. I went to the Bahamas and only got off the ship once and had a blast.
Heather H.
Chester, VA
My first Cruise was a 7-day druse and I cannot imagine ever taking anything shorter than that! The food was delicious! Entertainment was wonderful. Never a dull moment and always something to do. Whether it be taking in the sights on the deck relaxing and reading a book to trying my luck in the casino.  I cannot wait for my next cruise husband and I are already planning!
Ali H.
Denver, CO
I've been on six Royal Caribbean cruises, and they've all been wonderful. If you want a five star boutique hotel experience and five star luxury dining, then this isn't necessarily for you. However, RC combines good food, accommodations, and activities to create a comprehensive experience that gives you a little bit of everything. I encourage skeptics to give cruises a chance with RC.
Natalie P.
Winter Garden , FL
I LOVE ROYAL CARIBBEAN! I sail with them at least once a year. I love their food- though the food in the main dining room is repetitive from year to year (I find myself ordering something then saying, "I order this every year!"). However, the ships are great- so much to do with everyone. The entertainment can be just ok. My favorite set of ships is definitely the Oasis class ships!
Janai S.
I went on a royal Caribbean cruise about 2 years ago. The ship I was on was the explorer of the seas. It was definitely the best vacation I have even been on and would love to go on one again some time soon. I have been on about her cruise and this one takes the cake by far. I would definitely recommend royal Caribbean. The staff is nice, the ship is clean, and the food is FANTASTIC!
Hannah S.
St Augustine, FL
I have been on multiple Royal Caribbean cruises. I have had the best experience on each vacation. My favorite part is the activities on and off the ship I participated in with my family. The pros are the unlimited food, shopping, activities, port locations and clean rooms!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.