BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/N...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
shauntia s.
Carrollton , TX
Southern Caribbean tour with them was amazing. Their food was decent, service was great, entertainment was on point, and best experience with a cruise line so far.
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
3 times I've traveled with this cruise line, and I can't get enough! Love the ambiance and the decoration inside the newer ships. The rooms are Ok , nothing fancy, but perfect to sleep and shower. What else do you need? The staff is great, Would recommend getting at least 2 sea days to enjoy the boat and the attractions. It's a must to dine at least twice on the dining table designated. Don't buy most of the packages given by the cruise, do your research first, there are many people offering similar packages by half the price and are truly as good as the cruise's tours.
Have been to The Bahamas road, the Patagonia voyage and one in the mediterranean sea. All super amazing, although would repeat the Patagonia one
Amaya K.
Starkville, MS
The experience was amazing especially it being my first cruise. I felt like it tailored more towards adults but still had plenty amenities for kids and teenagers.
Farrin S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Royal Caribbean may be my favorite cruise line. I enjoy the ships and the entertainment they provide more so than Carnival or Norwegian cruise lines.
Alyssa B.
Manhattan, IL
My family went on a Royal Caribbean cruise in March 2016. It was my first cruise and within the first couple days of our seven day cruise i absolutely fell in love with cruising. We went with my moms whole side of the family so we had people in our party ranging from my younger cousins to my grandparents age, with all different personalities. from myself who is a shopaholic to my brother who is a stay inside type to my aunt who is super adventurous. After our cruise we were all talking and we all equally had a blast and would love to cruise again. The only downside was we opted out of doing the excursions because they were really pricey, but that didn't stop us from creating out own fun on and off the ship.
Madison B.
North Kingstown
I could go on and on about royal Caribbean cruise line! They are seriously amazing! If you are planning a vacation I would definitely recommend this cruise line!
Leslie N.
Lincoln, NE
I had an incredible time on my Royal Caribbean cruise! The food was fantastic, the ship was clean and there were always plenty of staff to help! Great experience
Sara M.
Angier, NC
SUCH an amazing experience! I said on the Majesty of the seas! The boat was clean, beautiful, and beyond my expectations! The staff was insanely friendly! And the food was TO DIE FOR! ūüėć Can‚Äôt wait to go again!
Julia J.
We went on a cruise last January and we had five kids with us. We had to state rooms which were very amazing. We were on the Majesty of the Seas which was the smaller ship in the fleet. It was one of the best vacations this family has ever seen. The kids club is fabulous and it kept care of the kids, while the deck was full of fun activities for everyone to do. The entertainment was amazing! All of the dancers were outstanding, and we even took the kids to the comedy magic show, which was clean! How rare is that? The destinations we were taking to work fabulous and they were paradise on earth! We want to Coco Cay which was our favorite stop. It was the cruise line's private island. The snorkeling was fantastic, and I even got to see and touch a stingray! They had music in the background which helps lighten the mood! I just definitely go on a cruise again and I have booked another one in November! I can't wait!
Erika G.
Overall, we had a fantastic time on our vacation! It was our first time cruising in many years and our first time on Royal Caribbean. We chose this ship because of the great itinerary that allowed us the opportunity to see a lot of places. I was traveling with my parents and younger brother and sister (age17‚Äď 11). I am going to start with overall comments about the ship and then a VERY detailed day-by-day breakdown, for those interested. I apologize in advance for the length, but I found reviews so helpful when doing our planning that I did not want to leave any details out in case they might help someone else

You can definitely tell this is an older ship. It’s very dated and tired. However, the staff did a great job of keeping it clean. The staff was very dedicated and friendly. They were far and away the best part of the ship. We had an excellent experience with our dining room staff and cabin steward.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.