BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Where can I ...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many that depart...2 Answers
Isabel T.
Savannah, GA
Royal Caribbean is amazing!! I have always had the best vacations on their cruises. It's definitely geared toward a younger crowd. They have exciting events always going on, the on-ship club is perfect, and the excursions are exhilarating. The food is also the best. They have great shopping and shows on the ship. They have fun sports and active activities on the top deck. My favorite cruise line by far.
Martha G.
San Diego, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I went on a cruise with Royal Caribbean at the end of August. It was so much fun and the staff is always very nice. They say hi and have conversations and are always smiling and doing what the have to do to keep customers happy. The food is amazing with a wide variety and excellent taste!
Lexie N.
Trenton, OH
My family has been on 6 Royal Caribbean Cruises so far, and we will ONLY take them from this cruise line. They treat you like family, and the overall experience is amazing. They offer such affordable prices, but you will feel like you are a millionaire. There is always so many activities to do; you'll never be bored. The food is beyond fabulous. The beds are the most comfortable, and the rooms are outstandingly clean! We love Royal Caribbean.
Lessley-Ann G.
Rockville , MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I absolutely love the Royal Caribbean line. I use this cruise line for a trip with my family to Central America and the Latin countries and of the ship was beautiful, the food was amazing, the destination spots were exhilarating. I love going with Royal Caribbean I think it's one of the best cruise lines and if I could go on them again with a complementary gift from Influenster that would be so awesome.
Allyson G.
Cambridge, ON
My family and I have taken two Caribbean cruises with Royal Caribbean so far. We've enjoyed both of them. Customer service was top notch whether it was in the restaurants, room, photographers or special events. Food was fantastic and there was a ton to choose from. There was enough to keep adults and children interested on 'at sea' days. I wouldn't hesitate to take another cruise with Royal Caribbean.
Eleni C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I been in 2 royal Caribbean cruises so far and I am not impressed. The activities are always the same and more suitable for families or old people. The food on the first cruise was amazing but on the second which was on a different ship wasn't as great. Too much pork. Thee is a lot of room for improvement.
Makenzie B.
Kansas City, MO
Haven't used this cruise line for quite a while after a family trip went wrong. We missed the port of call due to an airline situation and couldn't catch up to the cruise until they got to their first location. Out of all 13 of us that went, we only got 300$ reimbursed. I gave 3 stars because of the enormous amount of activities they offered and the cleanliness and friendliness of all of the staff.
Kameo M.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Very fun a lot of fun activities on the boat to do. If you are an open fun person I would suggest this cruise line. The staff are very nice and the dinner where they dance is also exciting. The club area is super fun at night. And the comedy shows were fun. There is always something to do and people to hang with even if you are alone. Everyone is in a good mood and music is playing great atmosphere
Michele P.
Downingtown
The BEST food ever, a great children's program as well. They were accommodating as all cruise ships are, but I will state that out of all of the travel I have done with cruise ships, that they are by far, the cleanest cruise ship company out there. They really cater to a more high economic crowd, so don't look for mid night drunk parties here, but rather cocktail parties and enjoyable experiences.
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
My husband and I have travelled on 3 Royal Caribbean cruises together and each one has been spectacular. I have travelled on other cruise lines (Carnival) and nothing else compares to the superb quality of RC. We travelled on our honeymoon on a Royal Caribbean cruise and we could not have asked for a better trip. All of the people on Royal Caribbean went out of their way to make our trip great for us.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.