BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/N...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Ashley S.
My favorite cruise line on the seas thus far. Great customer service, beautiful ships, lots of activities and things to do and see. Something for everyone in the family. Believe it or not the smaller ships are better than the bigger (they tend to nickel and dime you on the bigger ones). Join their rewards plan if you think you'll be cruising with them often, its worth it!
k m.
The experience was nothing short of a dream. The staff are so nice and helpful, it's so easy to make friends, everyone makes sure you are comfortable and happy. The ship is BEAUTIFUL and the food is amazing. I 100% recommend a cruise on the royal Caribbean.
Chelsea C.
Acme, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Me and my husband are cruise junkies! We are loyal to royal! We cruise at least twice year. We are diamond members! I love everything about this cruise line. The customer service is impeccable. The employees are always kind, helpful, and go above and beyond. The ships offer so much to do and something to do for every age group. It is a good mix of family and younger crowd! I recommend this cruise line to anyone and everyone!
Jenna L.
This cruise line is my first choice. The food options are unlimited, the excursions were unique and well priced, and the ship and service was clean and immaculate. The ports from the east coast are kind of repetitive, many islands in the Caribbean and Florida. Drinks weren't watered down and night life was awesome. All different types of bars and clubs to suit your mood. Would absolutely cruise with this line again.
Kristen M.
My husband and I enjoyed the Oasis of the Seas for our honeymoon and it was the best trip of my life! It was my first cruise and his second. The boat is gorgeous, the food is phenomenal, the staff is friendly and courteous and there is always something to do! Whether you're in port or on the sea, there is something literally for everyone!
Jamie E.
Man, WV
I have a grandmother that absolutely swears by Royal Caribbean! She loves them! They go above and beyond to provide you with the most amazing & memorable cruise that you've ever been on! It's a must for anyone with a bucket list!!! Gorgeous views, great service & every ship is different! Perfection of the Seas!!!
Fallyn D.
Royal Caribbean is simply the gold standard in cruise ship offerings. I have recently traveled on the Allure of the Seas and was blown away with not only the ship and entertainment, but the employees that worked on that ship. All of the workers were incredibly kind and made my trip so special.
Jaime H.
Phoenix
We went on our first cruise in 2016 and are so glad we picked Royal Carribean! We did a 7 day western Carribean and had the best time. The crew was amazing, especially in the dining room and the food was excellent. There was plenty to do on board- I went to the gym and spa numerous times and took advantage of the pool and the ample deck to sunbathe. I am looking forward to our next cruise with Royal Carribean.
Stephanie E.
Pontiac, MI
I took a cruise with my fiancée and 17yr old step-son, on Royal Caribbean a yr and1/2 ago. The service was wonderful, everything was all inclusive except for beverages. We enjoyed the islands we stopped on and I actually ran into a old co-worker that was working on the cruise ship. He said he loved it. I would reccomend Royal Caribbean and when it comes to taki g another cruise I will choose Royal Caribbean again.
Heather G.
Zelienople, PA
My last cruise was on Royal Caribbean to New England & Canada this past fall. Royal Caribbean is one of my favorite cruise lines. They rank highest in terms of food & service on-board. I loved having the movie theater onboard the ship too! It was one of the nicest features on the ship we were on compared to the other 20 cruise ships we've been on! Definitely try a Royal Caribbean cruise if you haven't already!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.