BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Allie W.
Athens , GA
I am a good member on royal Caribbean cruises. I have been on multiple cruise lines with a series of destinations and am also going on a royal Caribbean cruise in march. The food is always delicious the shows every night are always entertaining and the service is amazing. Cheaper than other vacations and highly recommended.
Ashley C.
Douglassville, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have taken two Royal Caribbean cruises. I love the ships that I was on and the services that I received while I was on the ship. The shows were great as was the food and the activities that were offered. My husband and I would love to go on a third cruise through Royal and we look forward to continuing traveling with them.
Carly K.
Murfreesboro, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I took a royal to Greece, Italy, and. Few other places. It was good but not as great as my experience on carnival. Carnival caters to a more you get crowd I think. It was super nice to have an American cruise line out of the country though. If you are leaving from a foreign country, Royal is the way to go because they will speak English. I met a few people that had used other cruise lines and had a terrible time trying to communicate and understand
Gabby R.
Boise
The ships are updated and well kept. The staff is friendly and willing to help with whatever needs to be done. The activities are entertaining and most ships offer lots of outdoor and indoor entertainment. The best part is that there is fun for every age. When traveling on Royal Caribbean, you don't have to even leave the ships at ports because there's so much to do. The only complaint is that the food tastes bland and repeated.
Ashlyn W.
Cabot, AR
My husband and I went on a RC cruise for our honeymoon in 2014. I think we would have a better opinion of our time if the sun had been shining and we could have been out on the boat instead of stuck in our room and common areas. One thing that really turned us off was the spattering of puke on the glass elevator that remained there over the course of our stay. Gross. :/
Aceine S.
Newport News, VA
I had a 7 day cruise to the Caribbean with Royal Caribbean. We left from Puerto Rico and had a flawless departure. The trip went absolutely fabulous. They make sure they enlighten you with several things to do on-board to stay busy. They also make porting a breeze! Will definitely sail the seas with Royal Caribbean again!
Jeff T.
Cave Spring, VA
I take my family every year on a cruise and we have been on many of the top cruise lines. Royal Caribbean by far has the best service by far! The prices are terrific the staff is ALWAYS extremely nice and know what they are doing! We only cruise Royal Caribbean from here on out!!! If you want the best experience and have a good time and fir everything to go smoothly and as planned! Go Royal I definitely recommend it to my friends and family!!!!!!!!
Alexis L.
Toms River , NJ
I have been on a few Royal Caribbean cruises. I can't complain, the boats are breathtaking and the crews are so friendly. The staterooms are very spacious, there was more than enough room for the 4 people we had staying in it. Aboard a Royal Caribbean ship there is something to do for the whole family, no matter the ages.
Daina E.
Some of my family did a girls trip on Royal Caribbean and we had a blast. The ship was exquisite. The food was good, and the staff was over the top incredible.We were on a 7-day cruise and we really enjoyed ourselves. We were in an ocean-view room, close to one of the main exits, which was convenient for getting on and off the ship. Overall, it was a great time with a lot of great activities. I definitely recommend a cruise with Royal Caribbean.
Sarah C.
San Bruno, CA
I love the service and atmosphere Royal Caribbean brings to the cruise industry. Our last sailing was on the Oasis of the Seas and it felt like a hotel resort on the water. Service was great and there was something to do for everyone. Being such a big boat, we did not feel much of the rocking or swaying motion of the seas. The price is reasonable for being an all inclusive service. Love Royal Caribbean and will definitely cruise with them again.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.