BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/New Zeala...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Where can I ...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many that depart...2 Answers
Royal Caribbean
  • "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
We went on the Navigator of the Seas and we really enjoyed it. The main area looks like youre walkinh down a city street. The food was amazing and the workers were soo polite!! The only negative I would say is that I feel that ship was geared towars the 50+ crowd. There weren't a lot of things that I enjoyed being in my twenties such as the music trivia. All in all it was a fun trip and I would go on Royal again, just a newer ship.
Kelly L.
Columbus, OH
In all, I really enjoyed my time on a Royal Caribbean ship that sailed to the Bahamas. The food was good and the features of the ship were really cool. One thing that I thought this cruise line lacked compared to Carnival, is that it wasn't as much of a fun environment on deck. I have also sailed with Carnival and they do a great job having staff get guests on stage and involved in contests etc every single day, but royal Caribbean only did that once or twice. I would sail with them again though.
Chelsey F.
Gainesville, FL
One of the best cruises I have ever been on! Royal is really the way to go. Pros: beautiful ships, great food and even better destinations! Cons: NONE. After going on a European cruise with Royal, my outlook of the world is forever changed. I would recommend a Royal Caribbean cruise to anyone! 10/10
Caylee M.
Nashville , TN
I have been on several royal Caribbean cruises and I love this cruise line. The bartenders are relatable, there are plenty of activities to do, and I appreciated that I had unlimited Starbucks for a week. I loved going to events and doing excursions. I think they do have great ports and it is just very enjoyable.
mackenzie j.
Fayetteville, AR
We chose this cruise because we had holiday'd in California and then across to Orlando, Florida for our action packed theme park holiday and our travel agent suggested this cruise to end our adventures. Since we had travelled so far to get there (from Australia) and we might never have the chance to see the Caribbean again I jumped at the opportunity. Boy am I glad I did. This cruise was the highlight of our amazing trip.
Shannon B.
Minneapolis, MN
Fantastic cruise line, we had a blast! The ship was luxurious with a ton of fun on-board activities that didn't require us to be outdoors (this was a cruise in Alaska). Also plenty of stops at port towns that were long enough for us to get off the ship and do excursions to get a feel for each place.
Ashley S.
My favorite cruise line on the seas thus far. Great customer service, beautiful ships, lots of activities and things to do and see. Something for everyone in the family. Believe it or not the smaller ships are better than the bigger (they tend to nickel and dime you on the bigger ones). Join their rewards plan if you think you'll be cruising with them often, its worth it!
Chelsea C.
Acme, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Me and my husband are cruise junkies! We are loyal to royal! We cruise at least twice year. We are diamond members! I love everything about this cruise line. The customer service is impeccable. The employees are always kind, helpful, and go above and beyond. The ships offer so much to do and something to do for every age group. It is a good mix of family and younger crowd! I recommend this cruise line to anyone and everyone!
Jenna L.
This cruise line is my first choice. The food options are unlimited, the excursions were unique and well priced, and the ship and service was clean and immaculate. The ports from the east coast are kind of repetitive, many islands in the Caribbean and Florida. Drinks weren't watered down and night life was awesome. All different types of bars and clubs to suit your mood. Would absolutely cruise with this line again.
k m.
The experience was nothing short of a dream. The staff are so nice and helpful, it's so easy to make friends, everyone makes sure you are comfortable and happy. The ship is BEAUTIFUL and the food is amazing. I 100% recommend a cruise on the royal Caribbean.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.