4.66 / 5 based on 6,403 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
People are really nice and accomodating. We had a very pleasant stay though it was just a 3day vacation. I even forgot that I have motion sickness! That is how good their service is!
Love! We did the allure of the seas. I was amazing! I cannot day enough good things about that cruise. From the amenities to the food to the service. Loved everything about that ship
Royal Caribbean cruises are some of the best vacations I have ever been on. Super great excursions and super fun activities on boat. Go on cruise about every 2 years with them.
Took our first cruise and are planning another this year. Looking forward to all the options included. Service was lovely, folks friendly and our dinner wait staff couldn't be beat.
My first cruise was on the oasis of the seas and what a beautiful ship 16 levels and the food was great. The service was very well done. Pleanty to do and the inside is spectacular.
Great cruise line with awesome customer service! We always were greeted with a friendly face and they made us feel at home. Quality ship and a lot of fun entertainment for everyone!
Royal Caribbean cruise experiences are unforgettable. Their food is amazing and there are so many things to do on their ships. I went for a seven day cruise and absolutely loved it!
Best cruise line around! I've been on lots of cruises with Royal Caribbean and I've always had a great time! I would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting to try out a cruise.
Service is great! But the last 3 night cruise we took, we were stuck on the ship the whole entire time as they decided not to do the stop on their Cococay island. Very disappointed!
Always a great time with them. Food is great, they're newest ships are insane, and the shows are entertaining. More geared towards families an less towards single or young couples.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos