BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Where can I ...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many that depart...2 Answers
  • What is the best thing to do while on the cruise? 12 Answers
Royal Caribbean
  • "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
Maria G.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
The best of the major 3 cruise lines. Everyone is so helpful and accomodating, the activities are fun, the food and drinks are to die for, seriously what more could you want? The rooms are impeccable, and you're always guaranteed a good time aboard a RCC ship. Cannot wait to go on my next cruise with them!!
Madeline J.
Mesa, AZ
The staff was not friendly, they did not handle my concerns well, there was not very much to do on the ship, it was geared more toward people who drink and gamble, there are definitely more things to do than those two things. I was definitely not satisfied. I will not be taking a cruise with them in the future.
Isabel T.
Savannah, GA
Royal Caribbean is amazing!! I have always had the best vacations on their cruises. It's definitely geared toward a younger crowd. They have exciting events always going on, the on-ship club is perfect, and the excursions are exhilarating. The food is also the best. They have great shopping and shows on the ship. They have fun sports and active activities on the top deck. My favorite cruise line by far.
Lessley-Ann G.
Rockville , MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I absolutely love the Royal Caribbean line. I use this cruise line for a trip with my family to Central America and the Latin countries and of the ship was beautiful, the food was amazing, the destination spots were exhilarating. I love going with Royal Caribbean I think it's one of the best cruise lines and if I could go on them again with a complementary gift from Influenster that would be so awesome.
Martha G.
San Diego, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I went on a cruise with Royal Caribbean at the end of August. It was so much fun and the staff is always very nice. They say hi and have conversations and are always smiling and doing what the have to do to keep customers happy. The food is amazing with a wide variety and excellent taste!
Hayley V.
Oviedo, FL
Best cruise line I have been on. Everything on the ship is so elegant and so clean. The ships are spacious and filled with so many activities. My favorite part of sailing with RC is the food on board. I have never had such amazing food in my life. The service from the staff, the food, the ship, just everything about RC is to rave about.
Lexie N.
Trenton, OH
My family has been on 6 Royal Caribbean Cruises so far, and we will ONLY take them from this cruise line. They treat you like family, and the overall experience is amazing. They offer such affordable prices, but you will feel like you are a millionaire. There is always so many activities to do; you'll never be bored. The food is beyond fabulous. The beds are the most comfortable, and the rooms are outstandingly clean! We love Royal Caribbean.
Cadie R.
Winona, MN
I will start with the fact that I have been on both RC and Carnival cruises. Royal Caribbean definitely takes the wow factor to the next level. The staff treat you like royalty, and every minute detail is thought out. Perfect for families or older couples. The only thing I wish is that it had more activities for young adults. They do try to cater some things to that crowd, but carnival definitely still is the party ship.
Allyson G.
Cambridge, ON
My family and I have taken two Caribbean cruises with Royal Caribbean so far. We've enjoyed both of them. Customer service was top notch whether it was in the restaurants, room, photographers or special events. Food was fantastic and there was a ton to choose from. There was enough to keep adults and children interested on 'at sea' days. I wouldn't hesitate to take another cruise with Royal Caribbean.
Eleni C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I been in 2 royal Caribbean cruises so far and I am not impressed. The activities are always the same and more suitable for families or old people. The food on the first cruise was amazing but on the second which was on a different ship wasn't as great. Too much pork. Thee is a lot of room for improvement.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.