BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/New Zeala...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Where can I ...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many that depart...2 Answers
Janna F.
This was my first cruise. It ported out of New Orleans a few years back and it was amazing. I wish Royal would come back to NOLA. The crew were fantastic. Everyone attended to your every whim. I didn't like what they had on the menu one night and our waiter remembered I liked chicken and had the chef make me a piece of grilled chicken. It was so sweet and he didn't have to do that. It's the little things like that, that make it unforgettable.
Emily F.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Royal Caribbean cruise line! Me and my family have been avid cruisers for many years, We have been on multiple different cruise lines but hands down Royal Caribbean is are all time favorite! We are never disappointed  with any of their activities. There is always something to do for cruisers of all ages! From there entertainment, to the staff, to the food you cant go wrong! On a Royal Caribbean cruise, you will never be bored.. or hungry!
Katie H.
Raleigh, NC
I'm a huge fan of Royal Caribbean- I recommend them to all of my friends! There is always plenty to do on the ships (performances, trivia, pools, and food- tons of food), and that doesn't even begin to touch on the great stops along the way! Sticking with Royal also has some great perks- start racking up points now!
Jan R.
Highland, NY
I believe RCCL to be one of the leading cruise lines in the industry. Having cruised 39 times they by far exceed the other lines in customer service, food & beverage, entertainment and the ships are absolutely phenomenal. Every time I've cruised a different line I always wished I had chosen Royal Caribbean. When your on their ships you are completely pampered. It's the best home away from home for anyone wanting a superior cruise experience.
Kayla H.
Bellingham , WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I was about 15 when I was on they cruise line and my mom made me play bingo and I really did not want to, but I ended up doing so and I won the black out, last square was n34 black out bingo! I won $8,000 of course I could not claim it, my mom had to and since we were overseas no taxes were taken out, so for my 16th bday I bought my first ride with the cash! Needless to say I had a great time! The whole trip, service, cast and crew were top notch!
Natalie S.
Brighton, CO
This summer my family and I took a Royal Caribbean Cruise on their cruise ship Liberty of the Seas. It was FANTASTIC we ported in Galveston, TX and over the course of a week we visited Cozumel Mexico, Grand Cayman, and Jamaica. This was a once in a lifetime trip and was truly incredible. I'd love to do it again!
Diana C.
Edinburg, TX
I've been on two cruises with Royal Caribbean the Allure and Anthem of the Seas. Everything is beyond amazing. To the service, the rooms, the activities, the food, the islands, just everything. I've never had a bad experience. You're literally treated like royalty onboard. Already planning a cruise for next year!
Samantha B.
Westborough, MA
Love this cruise line. Its very clean, the food is always really well prepared and thoughtfully curated. the rooms are great, I've only stayed i a balcony room so I'm to sure of the others, but I can;t imagine they aren't good? I've gone with friends, and my boyfriend, overtime is so fun and there is so much to do.
Jasmine S.
Ormond Beach, FL
I have taken over 20 cruises with Royal Caribbean and still love them just as much as the first time I stepped on the boat! The rewards program that Royal Caribbean offers is absolutely amazing and well worth it! I also appreciate the staff as they seem to hire only the best! I can't wait to go on my next cruise!
Barbara T.
I love this cruise line because it's the best cruise to go on a vacation, it is entertaining, clean, enjoyable and their food is amazing. I really had a great experience last summer and I hope to get the chance to go again. I recommend this cruise to everyone, you will have the most amazing time on the vacations.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.