4.66 / 5 based on 6,409 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
They're not only family-friendly, but innovative. They have more to offer than other cruise lines. Royal may be a little more expensive, but they make up for it with their offerings and ships.
We had a blast! We went to Punta Cana and i can’t say enough about the crew and the accommodations! The food was outstanding! Our rooms were clean and cozy, the drinks were awesome! I recommend the drink packages!
I have been on 21 royal Caribbean cruises, and it is by far the best vacations that I’ve ever been on. The customer service is outstanding and the different ports are absolutely breathtaking
Absolutely fantastic!!!! I love going on cruises with my family and this is the only one we trust. They handle everything professionally and even provide entertainment for younger passengers!
Hands down the best and most relaxing vacation we've ever taken. The food and drinks were great. Entertainment was great and when we asked about getting the NBA finals on they made it happen!
I married into a cruising family and they only cruise Royal Caribbean! We have always had an amazing time and I am the first to recommend Royal Caribbean if anyone asks about cruises.
I am a big fan of Royal Caribbean Cruise Line. I am a diamond member and highly recommend it to anyone thinking about cruising you would not be disappointed with so many activities on board
Amazing cruise line! Very clean and accommodating. There are so many restaurants, bars, clubs, pools, and activities to do. I love Royal Caribbean and they always have great deals going on!
Excellent food and crew. They had a lot of activities on board for passengers to do between ports which was very nice. Once we approaching a port they let you know what to expect at the destination, activities sponsored by the ship and shopping in the area.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos