BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/New Zeala...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Where can I ...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many that depart...2 Answers
Royal Caribbean
  • "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
Amanda C.
My family took me on my first cruise when I was about 12 years old. It has always been an enjoyable experience. There is so much you can do on their ships which makes for an enjoyable experience. There is something for everyone of all ages to do. I can’t wait for my next cruise
Christina C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Terrible experience . I was suppose to go to Bermuda and because a hurricane took the port out they wanted until 9 hours before setting sail to let us know we were going to Canada. When we got onto the ship our room had toilet paper all over in our state room. The food wasn’t good. The ship was outdated. The only thing nice was the state room attendant and the views once we were on the excursions. Almost all of the help was rude. I don’t pay to be spoken to rudely. As far as I am concerned I will never cruise with Royal Caribbean again. Ever.
Samantha B.
Aside from the fact that they are a bit expensive, their cruise are amazing. I love everything about them. The environment, the atmosphere, the staff, the trips & the activities are all so enjoyable. I recommend for families and couples or even the single ones out there!
Alexandra P.
San Antonio, TX
Amazing vacation! I had the best time on the royal Caribbean!
Pro: so much to do on the boat. The dinner was exquisite! Had the best food in my life.
Con: the inexpensive cabins are a bit claustrophobic. Good thing, you rarely spend time in there. Invest in an ocean view.
Belíssima M.
Every other summer my family and I go on a cruise our very first cruise experience was with Royal Caribbean and we were not disappointed at all. I love to travel with Royal Caribbean because of their great service. They have great chefs and staff is very helpful and friendly. The only reason I don't rate it a 5 star is because i think they should have better entertainment such as a band for dancing or to better accommodate guests who do not consume alcohol. Perhaps they should try doing talent shows or educational cooking classes.
Madison S.
Covington, GA
Definitely the best cruise I have been on! The staff is very friendly, there are activities for everyone, the boat is very nice and clean. We had people of all ages in our group when we went and everyone had a fantastic time. It was a great experience for everyone!
Kelsey C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
First time on a cruise and I will say that Royal Caribbean does an amazing job at making sure their guests get the best experience. There was so much to do and I would recommend this to anyone trying to go on vacation and not have to worry about cooking or cleaning.
Brittany E.
Arlington, WA
Best Cruise Ever! In March we took our family on the Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas, and had the most amazing experience. The food was delicious, the entertainment was top notch, and the service was all we could have asked for and more. They have a partnership with DreamWorks so we had meet and greets with the DreamWorks characters such as Shrek, Kung Fu Panda, and the animals from Madagascar. The cruse ship was so amazing, that we had a hard time getting off at the end of the week. Best cruise ship experience!
Arielle F.
Forest Hills, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Wow! I love this cruise line! I've been cruising with them since I was 8! My grandparents and our whole family went on the first anthem of the seas, what a ship! The customer service is on point, you are treated like royalty. There is so much to do on the ship and it's a true vacation!!
Emily N.
New Egypt, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Royal Carribean is my FAVORITE cruise line!!!! they are absolutely incredible. cruising with them will change your life. they have so many trips and ships to choose from. i’ve been on a royal carribeans cruise multiple times and each time is better than the last.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.