BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Alicyn C.
Sacramento, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
B E S T cruise line E V E R! ūüõ≥ The staff & crew treat their guests AMAZING! You travel to the most amazing and beautiful places/islands, and they're the staff that treats you like gold! The largest and most beautiful ships! We cruised on Oasis of the Seas. Going on Harmony in 2 months can't wait to go again!  In fact my kids love Royal Caribbean more than Disneyland
Erin K.
Port Orange, FL
I was lucky enough to be taken on a cruise to the Bahamas on the Enchantment of the Seas a Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship. I'd give it half a star more if I could. I am torn on giving it a higher rating. Let me say that cruise ships are NOT the best idea for those who are claustrophobic. The rooms are super tiny, I can't stress that enough. The bathroom, like an airplane toilet. Wicked small. I was disappointed with the lack of cleanliness of our room and bathroom. We did get the cute towels shaped like bunnies on our beds. The porthole window is a must if you want the room to feel a smidge larger and you can enjoy the waves from your bed. To me the food was average to below average. There was an abundance of it! Buffets, restaurants, it was all there. The bartenders were not skimpy with the alcohol. The drinks were strong. The wait lines were long to eat. The beverages, well... they offer free choices like iced tea and lemonade that are so watered down it is gross. I'd recommend the soda package (which gets costly) but allows you drinks with actual flavor. Note the soda stands are not on every deck. There are plenty of activities on board from movies that you watch on the big screen from the pool to discos, game shows, singers.. all depends on what ship. My guy and I enjoyed shuffleboard nightly. The staff were amazing! We opted for an assigned dining table with a specific meal time and every night the server greeted us by name, remembered our drink choices and engaged in polite conversation. The beds are uncomfortable and the pillows suck! Despite all that I did not care for, would I go again- heck yeah- I will and I am.
Caroline R.
We have cruised twice with Royal Caribbean and we LOVE them. We cannot say enough nice things about their line. We recently went on the Oasis and had the best 7 days of our lives! The service is amazing. The waiters in the main dinning room got to know our drinks and favorite desserts. Our waiters, Vanzyl and Wayan, knew that I love donuts and had them specially made for me. Our room steward, Shawn, was amazing and kept our room spotless. We LOVE Royal and are LOYAL TO ROYAL!
Taylor S.
Charlotte, NC
I have been on 2 cruises through Royal Caribbean. Everyone on board is so friendly and helpful. The rooms are very tidy and the ship was SUPER clean. There is so much to do on board and to eat as well. The shows are amazing and my favorite is the acrobatics/diving show that happens in the performance pool. I would recommend an ocean view room since the rooms are very small (like any cruise ship). Overall I love Royal Caribbean and can't wait to plan my next cruise with them.
Kimberly R.
Osteen
My spouse and I, along with a group of friends, recently sailed on The Harmony of the Seas out of Ft Lauderdale, which departed on Jan. 27th. It was our first time on Royal Caribbean's brand new mega ship, and it was definitely worth the wait. There is "MORE" of everything - more fun, more excitement, more food! Plus, The Abyss is awesome!
michelleday67 D.
Elk Grove, CA
Royal Caribbean is my favorite cruise company so far.  We've been on about 15 cruises and most of them were Royal Caribbean. They have an amazing staff that keep the ships looking beautiful,  the food is wonderful with wait staff going above and beyond to fill your needs and wants at the dinner table.  The room stewards are like ghosts coming and going when you least expect it and always keeping your room tidy. All the staff is courteous and willing to help wherever needed.
Aileen M.
Hoffman Estates
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
We have sailed with them the most out of all the ships we have been on. One time we went with thirty people of all ages. This line is never disappointing. Every time you turn around there is another ship of theres you want to try. When my son was younger and You tube came about, he would just watch videos of the Royal Caribbean and whatever he ship they were going to introduce. We went on them before he was even born and he is 25 now. That's how long we have enjoyed them.
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
My husband and I went on the navigator of the seas last year and really enjoyed ourselves! We went with a small group of friends which always makes vacations more fun. We had an amazing staff for our dinners. I couldnt have been more pleased with the service! Food was amazing as well. The ship was very clean and we really didnt have much at all to complain about. The only thing we would say is that we wish there was a better adult only area. Other than that, we would definitely go on Royal again.
Michelle M.
I previously went on a carnival Caribbean cruise, and decided to try Royal Caribbean. We went on the 7 night to Haiti, Jamaica, Cozumel and Grand Cayman. WOW is all I can say. The ship is very nice, the rooms were great, the housekeeping kept our room spotless and knew our names from day one. When the Anais, the girl who cleaned our room saw us in the halls, she would call us by name. The food was decent, my only gripe was it isn't 24 hrs like carnival and the ice cream was only open from 11-7 I think, and sometimes it was out of order. The ports were great, my husband and I went to Passion Island excursion at Cozumel (open bar, beautiful beach). We went snorkeling in the Grand Cayman which was the best time of my life! The fish are so beautiful and the coral reefs are amazing. We even saw a sunken ship. Definitely put it on your bucket list! We climbed Dunn River Falls in Jamaica, well the husband did, I stayed behind with a "tour guide" who tried to convince me to marry him and would up leaving me in the middle of nowhere to start a new tour group while there were shady jamaicans trying to swindle the tourists. I really didn't enjoy that part, but the "port" area was nice. Labadee, Haiti was a huge let down, I've always wanted to go to Haiti but we were hounded by locals trying to swindle us and beg for money or food, there is only a fence separating you from the rough part of Haiti and you see Haitian kids and adults lined up along it beggingggg and calling out to you. It was heart breaking. But I'm glad to say I've been there. Stay in populated areas in Jamaica and Haiti and you'll be fine. I am ready to book another cruise asap!
Perfashionista T.
Boca Raton, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Full disclosure I am not just an avid cruiser but also a cruise professional. I have traveled with RCI for decades now. Their ships keep getting bigger and more enticing in terms of bells and whistles. They are highly innovative and true leaders in the industry. They lack in personable service. When you have been on a ship for 5 nights already and your cabin steward doesn't remember your name that's shocking. No attention to detail making passengers feel they are just a number at times.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.