4.66 / 5 based on 6,857 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,487 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
if you want to have fun this is an interesting decision to choose, it makes you feel like you are in another world, good at food, places, and varietys of things to do
Nice cruise line - it isn’t top of the line, but it’s consistently good. The food is mid level, like a nice chain restaurant, and the staff tries to be accommodating.
Never a bad time with royal! They out do themselves every time. With all their delicious food and their fun activities, would recommend it to everyone :) good gateway
We love Royal. Have never had a bad experience with staff or issues on the ship's. Can be disappointed with other travelers but that is certainly not on the company.
Amazing boats to choose from with lots to do!! Very fun activities and delicious food. They have great destinations and reasonably priced. Definitely a must cruise line!
This is another one of my favorite cruise lines. Their ships are always up-to-date and the staff is always kind and courteous. Their food is something to rave about.
I took a royal carribean cruise this past year and I loved it. The staff is super nice and helpful, there’s tons of food options and drink options. If your of age please get the drink package it will save you hundreds
I enjoyed my cruise on Royal Caribbean's Majesty of the Seas but truthfully it felt like a budget cruise. There really wasn't much to do on the ship given the clubs which didn't have many people in them and wasn't a energetic lively vibe in them. The cruise wasn't all inclusive which I feel most cruises should be, so the cost of drinks were ridiculous. I did like Johnny Rockets which was reasonably priced and the comedian whose name I forgot was funny. Everything else was entirely too commercial I'm terms of overcharging us in a taking advantage of you sort of way. The food was good although the selection was terrible. We barely had any seafood. We only had a dish featuring a few shrimp, no lobster at all besides a soup with a lobster essence, and no crab dishes. There was an all night cafeteria with basic dishes that weren't anything worth remembering in terms of taste and selection. I felt like it was just a cheap cruise with no thrills at all.
Staff was friendly, our room looked great everyday, the boat was clean, entertainment was fun, destinations were amazing, and the food was good. We had a great time. I look forward to traveling royal Caribbean again!
I loved royal Caribbean cruise, ive cruised it and carnival and was not pleased with carnival at all. Royal was a nicer ship had better food and alot more shopping.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos