BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Elle G.
Charlotte, NC
We sailed Royal Caribbean for our honeymoon and had an amazing time even though our route was changed last minute due to a hurricane. The only thing we were disappointed with is the cruise line's lack of willingness to do ANYTHING AT ALL for us due to the route change. They didn't offer a discount on future travel (or current) or literally anything to compensate for the MUCH LESS time on land we dealt with (and all of the excursion cancellations and changes). The ship and dinners were absolutely beautiful, but the customer service department lost us on future travel.
Crystal  M.
Arlington , Tx
Royal Caribbean is a great cruise line. Their is some room for improvement for sure. Their beds are terrible. Make sure you ask for additional padding or mention this early on. This caused some serious issue during a 7 day cruise for sure. 3 days in and your back is killing you makes it hard to enjoy any Caribbean beach. The food most days was awesome but there were some that could have been better. They definitely make you feel like they are ready to get rid of you the last night before disembarking. Buy your drink package and excursions before the day of cruising you will save 15-30 percent. Remember you will also have a bill for taxes and tip at the end of your cruise. Most people don't realize this and it's an extra 500-600 for 2 people:
Lisa P.
I have been on 13 cruises now on 5 different cruise lines, and Royal Caribbean continues to be my favorite one! The reason why I like Royal Caribbean the best is because it is not too "kid friendly" meaning there aren't a ton of kids like other cruise lines but it isn't too "adult like" where there aren't any fun activities to do either. It is a good mixture of both. There is also something to do on your days at sea. The cabins are always really nice and the staff too! I love cruises and will definitely be traveling on a Royal Caribbean cruise in the near future.
Tatiana L.
This was my first cruise I didnt know what to expect but it was amazing. I was 4 months pregnant when I went & thought I would be so sick but I didnt feel the movements at all only at night & thats cause the waves are stronger. The food was great & there was a lot of activities to do during our time there. I been recommending them to everyone I tell about my experience. I would definitely be booking another cruise soon
Vicky E.
Davie, FL
I've been going on Royal Caribbean cruises since I was a little girl and I loved them then and I love them now. Before, it was different because I used the kid services and then I would walk around and take in the sights with my family. Now, I have two RC cruises booked for me and my boyfriend and I'm so excited to hit the spa, the shows and the clubs with him. I'm at a Diamond level, so it is really wonderful to see how this line takes care of their customers. I've been on Carnival and NCL cruises and can't compare with RC. It's just superior.
Nyasha V.
San Francisco , CA
I have traveled via royal for 3 cruises!!! Western carribean, Bahamas, and the latest the welcome to Jam rock reggae Cruise!..let me say all three times I have had nothing but great fun. The ship crew are always helpful, friendly welcoming, they really take care of you!. The food is great and the multiple places royal travels, are endless constantly working on new innovative ships with new destinations!
Meredythe G.
Avon, CT
Set sail for adventure, relaxation and everything in between with Royal Caribbean cruises! The ship has a everything you need to feel right at home, set in the lap of luxury: begin with a cocktail as you watch the sun set from the deck before enjoying live music and an international buffet by one of the several swimming pools. Customize each day of your vacation with concerts, shows and activities onboard or go offshore for an adventure with local guides. Swim with dolphins, climb Mayan ruins or even windsurf- it's all possible with Royal Caribbean!
Nikki R.
Dallas
Don't cruise unless you're going to choose Royal Caribbean!! Loyalty points (crown points is what they call them) best drink packages, meals are superb, staff is always on point AND there are way less kids on this cruise line. All kinds of time to yourself or just with other adults having a great time without worry about your kids or other people's kids. They're usually with groups doing activities with a Royal Caribbean staff member so they're safe and having fun and on the other side of the ship! Glorious vacation no matter where your ports are!
Marissa W.
Kansas city , MO
Enchantment of the seas was a fun short cruise- my only true complain was that November was a rough travel month for weather on the high seas. It was a very bumpy ride for a cruise ship. The port was nice although the weather was to terrible to stop at their island. The staff was excellent and the price was right around where it should be. I would definitely take another cruise on this cruise line.
Beth B.
Edmond, OK
My husband and I LOVE Royal Caribbean! We've been on three cruises in the last 2 years and have loved every single one of them. We've been trying to take a cruise any time we get the chance. We love the food, hospitality, amenities, and activities aboard the ship! We love the variety of excursions that RC offers and take advantage of them every port we can! We recommend RC to ALL of our friends!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.