BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
sam f.
Provo, UT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We cruised in April of this year and it was spectacular! We left out of Miami Florida and cruised through the Bahamas on Enchantment of the Seas. Enchantment is one of the older cruise ships in the fleet. It doesn't have a ton of onboard activities but we were at port every day so we didn't even need it! The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The food was AMAZING!!! For every meal we felt like we were eating like royalty, especially for the steak dinners and such! We did the My Time dining so we could relax and then go eat whenever worked for us. We never had to wait before being seated! We had an inside stateroom that was plenty big for the 2 of us. Getting on and off the ship, including sail day, was super easy and not stressful in the slightest! We booked through Costco Travel and there were no hiccups at all in the process. We absolutely loved our cruise and can't wait to book with RC again!
Le'Anna H.
Eastampton, NJ
I absolutely love Royal Caribbean they are so much fun to be on and the food is fantastic. The service great and just running about the ships exploring is just fantastic. I'm going to be going on another cruise with them in December I just can't wait!!!! I haven't been on a cruise with Royal Caribbean since 2010. I can't wait to go on again and have a blast, I love it that they have food that is free so you don't have to worry about any extra expenses if you don't want to. You can go to restaurants that you pay extra money at for more of food variety. They also have excursions but it cost extra to go on but even if you don't it's still wonderful experienced to be on. You literally don't need to spend any extra money but if you do it makes it even better I definitely think everybody needs to try it at least once but then when you try it you'll probably be hooked like I am and my family!!!
Lauren B.
Brewerton, NY
Love Royal Caribbean! The staff is exceptionally nice and they are willing to go out of the way to help you. The ships are beautiful as well and have lots of fun things to do!
Erielle R.
Gaithersburg, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The food was good! The had restaurants for reservations if you don't want to eat regular buffet diner food. The stops we picked we're amazing! So it's important to look at the stops they go to and do some research on that. I enjoyed the events they had every night for the family and passengers, they kept people in schedule even though that's the hardest thing to be in on a vacation it was still a good choice! I'll show you guys pictures and how the room was compact but good enough for a trip. They also took us on their private island which had bomb island food with performance as we ate.
Ashley J.
I love this cruise line! They pay such great attention to detail and learn your likes and dislikes in such a short period of time. I've cruised with them twice and I absolutely love it. I've also cruised with Disney before and I feel Royal is pretty close in comparison, though much less expensive and not as much for kids. If you have young children, I wouldn't recommend Royal, as I feel it is more geared towards adults. The food is outstanding and there are always fun activities and excursions available, even on a short 3-day cruise. I would also recommend travel on their larger ships because you don't feel as much swaying when the seas are rough.
Mary B.
Blue Point
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The Freedom of the Seas is one of this lines ships that travels throughout the Eastern Carribean. We booked an 8 day cruise which we enjoyed immensely.
We found the Freedom of the Seas to be a beautiful ship, filled with great wonderful activities and amenities for anyone.. The crew were very friendly and thoughtful particularlyThe wait staff at meals. They were also all very informativeabout the destinations would be arriving at.
Our itinerary includes St Kitts , St Maarten, San Juan and the private island of Labadee. We spent 2 days cruising on the open water and were able to enjoy the many on board activities. I was able to try the climbing wall and visited The gym twice. The entertainment was the best we've ever experienced on a cruise and the food was exceptional.
Overall, we thought that this cruise was a fabulous one and we could highly recommend it.
Caitlin Y.
Royersford, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve been on quite a few cruises and we have always use Royal Caribbean. Staff makes guests feel very welcome. Such a wonderful experience. Will always use Royal Caribbean for any cruise I plan in the future.
Nancy H.
My husband and I have been on 8 cruises and they have been all from Royal Caribbean.  Our first was on our honeymoon.  We love the ships but have noticed a decline in the quality of food compared to our first trip in 1998.  The added restaurants to the ship has taken away the great quality of food and the choices from the main dining rooms.  This is just my opinion.  The desserts use be different every day, but not they more mostly cheese cakes and mouses and the same daily.  One of the things we loved about cruising is trying different foods and the dining room was getting predictable.  This is the way they are doing it now with less options.  I loved it the way it use to be in the 1990's.  I hope someday they think about that rather than making the ships bigger and bigger.  Royal Caribbean is still a fantastic way to go on vacation.  You do get spoiled.  Try it if you have not.
Lauren E.
Millington, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Had an absolute place price was great rooms were great staff was all fantastic food was great they had so many activities i can’t think of one bad thing about this line
Tara-Lyn H.
Odessa, FL
We have been on a dozen+ Royal Caribbean cruises. I've tried with friends, with my husband, with my whole family, and with my almost two year old daughter. We have had varied experiences. The newer ships are beautiful and much more spacious. Ports of call are the same as everywhere else so that doesn't set them apart too much. The food used to be exceptional! Now, unless you pay for premium dining experiences the food is school cafeteria quality which disappoints. As far as kids programs, older kids 7 and up I would say... have a great time! For my little one it is essentially babysitting. I wish there were more activities for toddlers. Over the years the dedication to excellent service has decline, but that seems prevalent in the industry which is unfortunate when you are sometimes spending upwards of 10-15k for a week.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.