BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/New Zeala...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Where can I ...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many that depart...2 Answers
Royal Caribbean
  • "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
Deetu B.
Aldie, VA
Awesome cruises! I've been on the royal Caribbean twice so far and had a blast! First trip was to the Bahamas and the second one was an Alaskan cruise that was a week long. I would definitely recommend this cruise to anyone whether you're traveling with only your significant other or your whole family. There are many activities on board and a great gym as well!
Regina S.
I absolutely love Royal Caribbean! I went last year to the Bahamas on a Royal Caribbean cruise for my Birthday and it couldn't have been more perfect. The food was incredible, the service was spot on, the entertainment was amazing and everyone was so kind and enjoyable. The overall experience was a 12 out of 10. My expectations were far surpassed. Thank you Royal Caribbean for providing me with such a wonderful experience. I will definitely travel Royal Caribbean cruise line again in the near future.
Kisha M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Not bad.  I travel on Royal Caribbean twice, and each time I enjoyed ever experience on the ship.  The food is incredible.  I think there should be more activities for people in the early twenties.  They had it them for the very young and the older crowd.  Not the middle.  My 20 and 24 year old nieces were bored, while my 15 year old niece had a ball.  My job is very physical so all I wanted to do was nothing.  My mother had the casino and other stuff to do.
Caitlin N.
Ellijay, GA
I love, love, love Royal Caribbean. No matter what room option you are staying in, it's always cozy and clean. The destinations are great and they have amazing onboard activities. They also have a great childcare and teen program. Their dining room food options are unbeatable. As someone who has been on almost every class of ship Royal Caribbean has to offer, it is absolutely wonderful.
Maggie S.
Pickens, SC
I have taken one cruise through Royal Caribbean! We left from Ft. Lauderdale, and we cruised to Key West and the Bahamas. I have been on the Disney cruise, but Royal Caribbean just seems more fun unless you have plenty of children going with you. I actually have a cruise scheduled to depart Tampa in December and going to Key West, Cozumel, Belize, and Costa Maya. I am beyond excited to go and explore new places and embark on all the wonderful excursions that Royal Caribbean has to offer.
Anjali D.
Wallington, NJ
I absolutely loved my Royal Caribbean Cruise.  I took a trip, with family, to Bermuda for 5 days leaving from Cape Liberty, New Jersey.  The food and service on the cruise was amazing, there wasn't a single meal that was bad.  There are plenty of activities for both adults and children.  Customer Service on the cruise was excellent there was an abundance of staff that made sure your vacation was a great one.  I would most definitely recommend this cruise to a friend!
Juliana J.
I have gone on 3 cruises with Royal Caribbean and I've always felt that the dining experience onboard has always been good as well as the dinner service. I prefer this cruise company to other less expensive lines due to the quality of excursions and amenities. I will say though I wish they had more variety with their onboard entertainment and free wifi.
Baylee R.
sapulpa
BEST CURISE LINE EVER!!!! It was such an amazing time going on this cruise! It was the first cruise we have ever taken before! My favorite part was coming back to the room and finding the new towel animals! Or the different fun activities they had every night! We went to every single one that we could! Or just relaxing at the pool and tanning with the best mixed drinks ever! I had the best time on this cruise telling ever! We plan on taking another here soon to celebrate my friends wedding!
Bianca S.
This is my means of travel. I love cruising because I get hotel, meals and different locations in one price. RCCL works hard to give the best customer service, best ships and best ports it can. The level of detail is great. The staff is very friendly, food is impectable and the ships amenities are amazing. RCCL is a higher standard than Carnival but just as much fun. Nothing against Carnival, but I love the staff knowing who I am and knowing my drink of choice. I love that my storeroom attendant remembers I like the curtains open at night. It's the little details that make it for me. Plus their loyalty program and suite room amenites are on point as well.
Erica G.
Brownsville, TX
Royal Caribbean was my first ever cruise and it was amazing. I did expect something nice but this was extremely fancy. The shop was huge, I went on The Liberty of the Seas, this ship had huge water slides, amazing food and it even had a club! I loved walking down the halls after dinner and everyone is dancing having a good time. Let me tell you about the food. The food was the best food I've ever had! I never missed a dinner since I don't done like that every day at my house I really wish I could go back and enjoy another trip I loved it.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.