4.66 / 5 based on 6,422 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I️ love the entire atmosphere of a Royal Caribbean Cruise! Friendly people, great food, wonderful entertainment and lots of shopping! If you’re ever looking for a fun vacation get-away I️ definitely recommend RC.
The best cruise I ever had was on this cruise line. I recommend checking them out. They also have a wonderful ship. They are great for 7-10 days cruise packages. The meals are amazing. You won't get bad service.
We love talking cruises a royal Caribbean is our favorite. They have had some bad press's lately, so I hope they address that, but we have had nothing but a readily good time.
The trip was a while ago, but it was fun! There’s always a lot to do and choose from. The meals were my favorite part. I would buy an alcohol pass if I were to go again and make sure to get a room with a balcony
The best cruise line I’ve ever been on. There were so many activities and things to do! There was never a dull moment! Perfect weather, delicious meals, and beautiful beaches!
It’s the best cruise for travel, you can enjoy the view and the fresh air in middle of the ocean, it’s very big so if you don’t have careful you will be lost hahaha, my experience was great! I hope you enjoy your travel !
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great service and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
I have never been on a cruise but I've heard a lot of reviews about this one I love oceans different types of cultures of food. I would love to experience being on a cruise or any type of boat for a short amount of time
I've had varying experiences on royal Caribbean. Some were horrible some were incredible. What I've found out is the saying bigger is better is definitely true. Royal Caribbean's larger ships are enjoyable while the smaller are only for those who really enjoy cruising with little distraction
Great food and great atmosphere. This is the only cruise I have been on but it had many amenities such as a pool and rock climbing wall and fun activities such as a musical show and bingo. Overall would go again
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos