BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Where can I ...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many that depart...2 Answers
  • What is the best thing to do while on the cruise? 12 Answers
Royal Caribbean
  • "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
Kimberly R.
My spouse and I, along with a group of friends, recently sailed on The Harmony of the Seas out of Ft Lauderdale, which departed on Jan. 27th. It was our first time on Royal Caribbean's brand new mega ship, and it was definitely worth the wait. There is "MORE" of everything - more fun, more excitement, more food! Plus, The Abyss is awesome!
Michelle M.
I previously went on a carnival Caribbean cruise, and decided to try Royal Caribbean. We went on the 7 night to Haiti, Jamaica, Cozumel and Grand Cayman. WOW is all I can say. The ship is very nice, the rooms were great, the housekeeping kept our room spotless and knew our names from day one. When the Anais, the girl who cleaned our room saw us in the halls, she would call us by name. The food was decent, my only gripe was it isn't 24 hrs like carnival and the ice cream was only open from 11-7 I think, and sometimes it was out of order. The ports were great, my husband and I went to Passion Island excursion at Cozumel (open bar, beautiful beach). We went snorkeling in the Grand Cayman which was the best time of my life! The fish are so beautiful and the coral reefs are amazing. We even saw a sunken ship. Definitely put it on your bucket list! We climbed Dunn River Falls in Jamaica, well the husband did, I stayed behind with a "tour guide" who tried to convince me to marry him and would up leaving me in the middle of nowhere to start a new tour group while there were shady jamaicans trying to swindle the tourists. I really didn't enjoy that part, but the "port" area was nice. Labadee, Haiti was a huge let down, I've always wanted to go to Haiti but we were hounded by locals trying to swindle us and beg for money or food, there is only a fence separating you from the rough part of Haiti and you see Haitian kids and adults lined up along it beggingggg and calling out to you. It was heart breaking. But I'm glad to say I've been there. Stay in populated areas in Jamaica and Haiti and you'll be fine. I am ready to book another cruise asap!
Aileen M.
Hoffman Estates
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
We have sailed with them the most out of all the ships we have been on. One time we went with thirty people of all ages. This line is never disappointing. Every time you turn around there is another ship of theres you want to try. When my son was younger and You tube came about, he would just watch videos of the Royal Caribbean and whatever he ship they were going to introduce. We went on them before he was even born and he is 25 now. That's how long we have enjoyed them.
michelleday67 D.
Elk Grove, CA
Royal Caribbean is my favorite cruise company so far.  We've been on about 15 cruises and most of them were Royal Caribbean. They have an amazing staff that keep the ships looking beautiful,  the food is wonderful with wait staff going above and beyond to fill your needs and wants at the dinner table.  The room stewards are like ghosts coming and going when you least expect it and always keeping your room tidy. All the staff is courteous and willing to help wherever needed.
Perfashionista T.
Boca Raton, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Full disclosure I am not just an avid cruiser but also a cruise professional. I have traveled with RCI for decades now. Their ships keep getting bigger and more enticing in terms of bells and whistles. They are highly innovative and true leaders in the industry. They lack in personable service. When you have been on a ship for 5 nights already and your cabin steward doesn't remember your name that's shocking. No attention to detail making passengers feel they are just a number at times.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Our experience was absolutely perfect, from start to finish we were all smiling. The rooms were clean, plenty of space. The food was delicious, and the crew was helpful and friendly. While there were plenty of events and entertainment on ship all of our excursions we booked through the ship were as equally satisfying . we would gladly go again and look forward to booking a family cruise soon !!
Genesis C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Best Cruise in my Life! Made awesome Friends and had an amazing time. My favorite was the food and the entertainment I love how they have an ice cream machine and you can go anyime and have some  delicious treat. The pools are amazing and the islands where we land were fantastic too. The service is great and everything is always clean
Donna M.
Truthfully it would be between a 3 and 4, but closer to a 4. The staff was friendly for the most part although some of the employees were snappy. The food quality was cafeteria standard, which was a disappointment for sure. Otherwise, the family and I had a blast on and off the ship. On-board child care was especially a big winner.
Teresa W.
Port Charlotte, FL
Cruised this line two separate times. The most relaxing vacation you can take. Sit on a private balcony and listen to the waves while sipping a room service cocktail. Or go dancing in a music filled ragge sound under the stars. Or just relax without the stress of having to make decisions other than to use the free room service or decide at which of 10 restaurants you will dine. Regardless of what your reason of needing a vacation, Royal Caribbean can deliver.
Asha I.
Newburgh, NY
The first cruise line I've ever used, and I don't regret it one bit !!! The ship was clean, well taken care of, and the staff was so friendly. The only thing I would say is if your a young college age person travel with a group of people your age, and looking to meet other young adults to party and hang out with this may not be what your looking for. Just from my experience it seemed like a lot of older people, kids, amd familes in general were on the cruise.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.