4.66 / 5 based on 6,409 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I've been on multiple cruises with Royal Caribbean and this will be the line I always use! Amazing staff and I always have the best time and the best food. The ships are beautiful and there are so many activities.
I’ve been on multiple Royal Caribbean cruises and I love it. The food is definitely better than Norwegian. Overall, I’d say this cruise like is tailored more towards the youngins but all ages will have fun aboard!
My husband and I are going on our first cruise! While I can’t review our experience yet, the process of picking this cruise line was simple and easy! The website is easy and user friendly and they has a major sail!
Absolutely loved our Royal Caribbean cruise! We did a 4 day cruise for our honeymoon and it was perfect. I've been craving another cruise ever since. The food was amazing. Service was even better. Highly recommend.
Love this cruise line, the food is amazing, I must recommend buy your drink cards before you geg in theb cruise. Is amazing for adukts and young teenagers but I will not recommend this for kids under 10 years old.
Wasn't impressed. Typical rooms... But want impressed with the food. Too many restaurants for an additional cost. I swear the main dining rooms food quality is lowered to force you to upgrade to their restaurants.
Best vacation ever. The dinners were fantastic, there was always so much to do, and the customer service was impeccable. Our excursion was well-organized and we didn’t have to worry about a thing. I have no complaints!
The service was great and the rooms were quite luxurious. I quite enjoyed the activities and they had excellent customer service. However, I have definitely had better food on cruises. Other than that, fantastic!
I️ love the entire atmosphere of a Royal Caribbean Cruise! Friendly people, great food, wonderful entertainment and lots of shopping! If you’re ever looking for a fun vacation get-away I️ definitely recommend RC.
Royal Caribbean is the best brand to travel around the Caribbean. Their customer service is excellent and very achievable. The favorite part is the complete experience if you want to stay on the ship for the day.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos